Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We talk about Ye being crazy and tripping all the time, but I couldn’t imagine living and not being able to move how I want whenever I want or being able to just be anonymous. That’s gotta wear down the strongest soul.
He could move pretty much unnoticed in a lot of places if he didn't look/sound like an obnoxious clown. I mean, this ***** just had his wife strolling around Paris (during PFW, mind you) with her coochie entirely visible and has the nerve to cry for privacy to the ****ing paparazzi :smh:

My statement wasn’t absolving him of “blame”. Just saying that’s gotta suck not being able to move freely. Have any of y’all ever been with a woman that she was going to wear whatever she wanted?? 😂

We talk about Ye being crazy and tripping all the time, but I couldn’t imagine living and not being able to move how I want whenever I want or being able to just be anonymous. That’s gotta wear down the strongest soul.

Bow Wow was talking about this in a recent interview on Art of dialogue (dude finally has grown up, and is really candid). Really good interview

He mentioned that being the one thing that’s beautiful that ppl take for granted. And how much he enjoys going to target or just doing random daily **** now, that he’s not mobbed or noticed in certain places

Not gonna lie…

Freak Mill is ****ing hilarious :lol:

2F8.gif

Meek is the street dude who essentially got exposed as being a cornball.

Drake, who had been rap’s butt of the joke for YEARS, managed to get the one up on dude.

Akademiks… Akagotdamndemiks… this guy Meek is out here in 2024 looking goofy at the hands of Akademiks.

Dude needs one of those jitterbug phones that only allow outgoing and incoming calls. Cut his data plan. Something. This dude cannot be trusted with the internet.

Last edited:
Nobody to blame but himself he signed up for it the moment he engaged the circus with the Kardashian family.
He was a media attraction the second he became famous.

Never meeting Kim, Kanye West of College DropOut to Graduation who did an album with Jay-Z, deals with Adidas and any other fashion houses is getting harassed by the paps in Paris.

Celebrity is a choice.

So the dude accusing Diddy is the same dude a few months ago that was saying he didn't get paid for producing in the album? Why he didn't say this back then?

Back
Top Bottom