Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_3520.jpeg

Doing some cleaning and came across a few movies that were packed up. Choices is underrated for a rapper movie. I remember seeing Backstage, Tupac and The Wash in theaters.

IMG_8887.jpeg

Honestly, this looks like a deleted scene from Malibu’s Most Wanted.

Goofy as hell. Should have stayed quiet and not said **** then. Missed out on history for some concert tickets.

Choices - watched that movie a million times over. Great hood classic!

I’ll never forget when Boosie told a gay man “ that’s why you get ****ed in the ***” during a argument as a Insult

Every time he gets into a argument with someone from that community those type of comments are his go to
And I don’t know why anyone didn’t think that was strange to begin with

Didn’t hear that joint but the sample here & ‘Kiss make the track a standout. This ofc woulda been better if it was The Lox ft. Juelz but 🤷

Shame what them drugs did. Allegedly.

forgot who mentioned it but they said drake supposedly pissed off a lot of people in the industry by saying the Pharrell line on Family Matters , so we'll see how THAT affects his career.

That **** was mad random and unnecessary. Even if P knows why he did it, we don't. It was like when he mentioned Meg.

He was scared to mention Push, so he went for the weak target

His obsession is preoccupying. A grown *** 41 yo man too

**** crazy, cuz his daughter gay :lol:. I think Umar just said “D Wade, don’t let your son cut his **** off” (something Boosie been saying online) and looks like that motivated Boosie to get back in the booth lmao

Boosie out here rapping about trans kids in sports (swimming) :lol:. What in the world

Need my guy back on this type of time :smh:. When he was really saying something

Back
Top Bottom