Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This how it be for them check in folks :lol:

Yea it’s funny tho, if you can’t figure out how to navigate in a big city like LA without “checking in”, (getting extorted) maybe that life and the trenches ain’t for you :lol:

This.

Not to mention anyone who was really in the street most likely can't go to every block/hood in their OWN city. It shouldn't be hard for that concept to translate out of town :lol:

Yup, always checked out producers albums. Obviously most weren’t good rappers or had writers.

Dr Dre, Puff, Kanye, JD, Swizz, Mannie Fresh, Quik, Hit Boy and so on.

Real

I like producer albums too because it’s always interesting to see how ****** combat them not usually being able to rap fr lol

Yup, always checked out producers albums. Obviously most weren’t good rappers or had writers.

Dr Dre, Puff, Kanye, JD, Swizz, Mannie Fresh, Quik, Hit Boy and so on.
a classic in my book
s-l1600.jpg

Quite possibly thee best producer album to ever release.

So much so that i dont even really look @ it like a producer album.

I can’t think of a less talented duo and somehow this happened. I blame 75% of the thread for this bull****. Y’all listening to Kriss Kross and YT Travis Scott.

This thread didn't do this. Marvel and Spiderman did.

That was the song of the first Spider-verse. Any time little kids like something they spam it no switch up. I remember watching my 4 year old cousin at the time play it on repeat while he played with his toys for like 5 hrs straight.

I can’t think of a less talented duo and somehow this happened. I blame 75% of the thread for this bull****. Y’all listening to Kriss Kross and YT Travis Scott.

You say this after wanting to listen to Cool & Dre :ohwell:

This thread didn't do this. Marvel and Spiderman did.

That was the song of the first Spider-verse. Any time little kids like something they spam it no switch up. I remember watching my 4 year old cousin at the time play it on repeat while he played with his toys for like 5 hrs straight.

I blame you, wavycrocket wavycrocket , the fools that listen to Wayne, Black Post Malone and YT Travis Scott. Spamming this thread with that buffoonery.

Think I posted this before, good read and $6.50 is a crazy price.

Limited-time deal: From Staircase to Stage: The Story of Raekwon and the Wu-Tang Clan https://a.co/d/8vO8yec

Attachments

• IMG_6364.jpeg
    IMG_6364.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 488
I blame you, wavycrocket wavycrocket , the fools that listen to Wayne, Black Post Malone and YT Travis Scott. Spamming this thread with that buffoonery.

Think I posted this before, good read and $6.50 is a crazy price.

Limited-time deal: From Staircase to Stage: The Story of Raekwon and the Wu-Tang Clan https://a.co/d/8vO8yec

Y'all can go somewhere with that Will smith boom bap bap rap.

We done with the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom