Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know I'm old and washed cause having a "roster" sounds like nothing but stress to me :lol:
Yea it’s fun but it’s a young man’s game, once you get older even juggling 3 is alotta work and stressful :lol: :smh:

And far as the music for the ladies , that’s all them not my business….ill only hear it when im in the mix or turning up with some joints so it ain’t serious to me …They shaking butt no complaints on my end :lol:

Last edited:
This ain’t really a good look for Benny if we keeping it a buck…Clown behavior from him honestly
I don’t think dudes like Benny and Meek get it…They be claiming the folks they be going back and forth with are clowns and weirdos, but when you go down to play on their level with em what does that make you as well? :lol: :smh:

I don’t even gotta look to know Benny got bars/posts/subliminal about how shorty ain’t **** when she was with Gribbs, but there yo is out and about living it up with her :lol:

It's stress, time, attention money. Most dudes with a roster are dudes that end up having kids with different chicks and don't even like 'em.

The ill part is, when you in your 20s…most *****s still young and figuring life out/getting their paper right and situated. But the energy and appetite for having a roster is there :lol:. **** was fun.

Then when you hit like your early 30s and start bossing up for real and having your way…you don’t even want a roster anymore :lol:. That **** becomes a job in itself. ****** rather have PEACE, a cool main…and travel and REALLY have fun

That > roster, these days.

IMG_8138.gif

You still somewhat young,but she slight too old for that :lol:

The ill part is, when you in your 20s…most *****s still young and figuring life out/getting their paper right and situated. But the energy and appetite for having a roster is there :lol:. **** was fun.

Then when you hit like your early 30s and start bossing up for real and having your way…you don’t even want a roster anymore :lol:. That **** becomes a job in itself. ****** rather have PEACE, a cool main…and travel and REALLY have fun

100 having a bunch of females is a young man’s thing.

I was an animal until I quit drinking and moved out from a place with Roomate’s.

I rented a 4000sq fr place with a guest house and 6 dudes who all had a different circle of friends and girls so you can imagine the shenanigans.

When I think about it I coulda been way worse from 18-20's :lol:

I turned some down just to avoid the drama that may come

Big Sexxy the hottest rapper out. I been outside heavy and that’s all I hear and ****** be nodding and gigging too.

The roster is the roster tho. Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back me back. It’s just different now tho, instead of a lot it’s only a 2-3 b squad. And u got full control over it. Make em say it every time, D run this not P 😎.

Back
Top Bottom