Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think every day people are weird. Look at the wife swappers and voyeurs. Look at the husband of the former cop in Tennessee staying with her after she bagged the whole force. I think it's no different, they just have more opportunity with their fame and money.

You can say that again.

But it's easier for people to call out the devil 2,000 miles away, than recognize the devil next door. Human nature.

Pusha literally dropped a song using the mans son's name in the title and a picture of him in black face :rofl:

Mentioned the man's entire family lmao. That "tick tick tick" is still INSANE.

It was written like Nas but it came from Quentin

Was the initial diss that made Drake do the duppy record. He ain't say Drake name but we know who Push was talking about, just like we know Kendrick is/has been talking about.

I would say she can't, but it worked for Gunna.

She can still have a career 🤷‍♂️

City Girls are basically cooked anyways, neither of them musically got much of anything to offer. Both of them might as well go the Blueface/Chrisean route if they still want to make paper from their celebrity. They've been passed up by Glo, Ice Spice, and Red musically.

With that being said...she's going to tell, and play the victim card. "He made me do it" "I was scared" you know how it go.

She is going to tell it all.

nuh uh

IMG_0936.png

I actually think Miami would stay solid. Didn't JT do a bid and not snitch?
I doubt she would get hit with serious time.

Meh I want to see what the real charges are. A weed carrier and some coke for the personal use ain’t a reason to storm a 1%ers house like it’s Afghanistan.

think the gun and drug trafficking in combination and the amounts I would assume a rich dude is moving around makes sense in that context

they def want them tapes tho

it’s a lot of dudes sweating crazy rn

Back
Top Bottom