Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That white dude John from Bomb1st is a cruddy dude. Somehow stole a death row chain and sold it for $40K on eBay. Then registered death row website name. And also sold unreleased 2pac songs out his catalog to china . Reggie looking funny

IMG_6215.jpeg

So he worked at Deathrow in 97 that's when Suge was locked up

1711594293718.png

And guess who was in charge of Deathrow while Suge was locked up

1711594810815.png

That's why they basically partners on Bomb 1st. They go way back. Reggie hired him.

Do yall think Diddy left his phones and devices with incriminating videos and pictures in his homes? Or was he smart enough to get rid of that stuff? What yall think?

A lot of these dudes better chill out. We know IG is basically a advertisement for prostitution. Dudes paying these IG models to smash, they homies smashing, flying girls city to city. **** getting real tricky.

Now it makes sense why Floyd Mayweather defended Puffy a couple weeks ago. At his peak he had a ton of girls in his squad, probably on payroll. He didn’t wanna add fuel to the fire just to have one of those come out and accuse him of stuff

A lot of these dudes better chill out. We know IG is basically a advertisement for prostitution. Dudes paying these IG models to smash, they homies smashing, flying girls city to city. **** getting real tricky.

I'm glad this is coming to light. Some how the past 5-10 years we've allowed SW's lifestyles to become normalized and called dating.

Now it makes sense why Floyd Mayweather defended Puffy a couple weeks ago. At his peak he had a ton of girls in his squad, probably on payroll. He didn’t wanna add fuel to the fire just to have one of those come out and accuse him of stuff

Not tryna put that jacket on him but he does own that strip club in Vegas, them people could twist that however they want.

Saw this yesterday. Not denying the legitimacy, but I do question the timing of Toure’s statements. Why not bring this to the light years ago? If it’s true, that silence contributed to the potential of other interns being victimized.

Touré is a clown and wild opportunist. I’m surprised he STILL got some credibility/a voice lol.

But you 100% right. Dude himself is complicit. And he knows it too

Not tryna put that jacket on him but he does own that strip club in Vegas, them people could twist that however they want.

Yeah. Diddy a foul dude. But ******s can have mad *****es and drugs together, and it not be a thing other than a real party :lol:. Lines getting blurred. Normal people do the same ****, just on a much smaller scale.

But if you open yourself up to that lifestyle constantly…for decades and add MORE drugs and MORE violence and YOUNGER women to it…..

It’s a problem. And that’s what Diddy-Did!

I'm glad this is coming to light. Some how the past 5-10 years we've allowed SW's lifestyles to become normalized and called dating.

It's crazy how widespread it's become. You see these chicks on permanent vacations and the Honda turns into a Mercedes.

Saw this yesterday. Not denying the legitimacy, but I do question the timing of Toure’s statements. Why not bring this to the light years ago? If it’s true, that silence contributed to the potential of other interns being victimized.

I was thinking that, but it seems like he went back to his nephew after this Diddy stuff and they finally talked about it. I hope he gave him permission to reveal it.

Touré is a clown and wild opportunist. I’m surprised he STILL got some credibility/a voice lol.

But you 100% right. Dude himself is complicit. And he knows it too

Not a fan of White Toure.

but if your nephew lost his internship and didn't talk about it. You probably thought he ****ed it up, so you didn't think twice about it.

Nah, owning a strip isn’t a big deal to me.

In his peak, he had a stable of women, would fly them everywhere with him and buy them crazy ****. There were rumors he took back everything from them when they would leave his stable (all the shoes, purses, jewelry).

Girls are down for it when it’s happening. But later on they wanna sue and say they were taken advantage of and get some coin if they can.

Girls are down for it when it’s happening. But later on they wanna sue and say they were taken advantage of and get some coin if they can.

This right here. I imagine that a lot, if not most, of these celebs move that way. These law suits will become the norm. Gonna be a shame when folks get hemmed up by instagram models with nothing else to offer.

Back
Top Bottom