Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1713463100928.jpeg

“Went gun for gun I earned my love”

I’m very surprised he’s at where he’s at right now. You can say he’s a subpar rapper or whatever, but I’d say he had a very good catalog currently. He’s basically mixtape French Montana where his stuff is pretty undeniable.
21 is miles ahead of where he started. I know some people are saying it's the same raps with a new image but his skill has certainly grown over the last couple of years. 21 is one of the few young dudes I'm somewhat sure will be around for years to come (barring he doesn't crash out)

Bad Boy probably woulda faded out w/o Mase album and his pen. Y'all trippin
Shyne was a legit street rapper with no popcorn sound behind him and came out the gate and went platinum without any support from Puff or the label.

Shyne did damn damn near what Mase accomplished with 10% of the support.

Shyne was a legit street rapper with no popcorn sound behind him and came out the gate and went platinum without any support from Puff or the label.

Shyne did damn damn near what Mase accomplished with 10% of the support.

Mase dominated the radio bruh, what are we talking about? Mase album sold 5 mil. he had multiple top 10 records. Shyne ain't come close to Mase success. And Mase was more versatile than Shyne.

I like Shyne, I still bump his first album but this is crazy. :lol:

Mase dominated the radio bruh, what are we talking about? Mase album sold 5 mil ,he multiple top 10 records. Shyne ain't come close to Mase success. And Mase was more versatile than Shyne.

I like Shyne, I still bump his first album but this is crazy. :lol:
Was he in position to accomplish that success?
And somehow he still went Platinum the man was literally blackballed by his own boss 🤷🏽‍♂️

we pick and choose when to care about radio success

mase had a hit without a feature?
Mase had more hits than cam but we all know who had the better career

Was he in position to accomplish that success?
And somehow he still went Platinum the man was literally blackballed by his own boss 🤷🏽‍♂️

we pick and choose when to care about radio success

mase had a hit without a feature?
Mase had more hits than cam but we all know who had the better career

Y'all brought up radio success. Shyne wasn't a better rapper than Mase either. Shyne had on flow and one style.

Back
Top Bottom