Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Shyne being better than Mase is the ultimate revisionist history. Shyne flourished off of fake Biggie voice and gun bars. Shyne had decent lyrics but he wasn't gonna hop on no Clue or Envy mixtapes and get one of the first slots.

Black Rob > Shyne

Shyne being better than Mase is the ultimate revisionist history. Shyne flourished off of fake Biggie voice and gun bars. Shyne had decent lyrics but he wasn't gonna hop on no Clue or Envy mixtapes and get one of the first slots.

Black Rob > Shyne
Fake Biggie voice here you go 🤣

Black Rob > Shyne
Rob could never spit like this stop ✋

Come on now Black Rob was better than Shyne lmao. Shyne’s legend grew and history got revised for him cause of the prison stint. His second album was a stinker, and his whole flow was wrecked after his pilgrimage stint.

This wouldn’t have happened to Black Rob

Come on now Black Rob was better than Shyne lmao. Shyne’s legend grew and history got revised for him cause of the prison stint. His second album was a stinker, and his whole flow was wrecked after his pilgrimage stint.

His legend was set before the prison bid
Godfather Buried Alive had heat on it even if they were all throwaway songs.
Joint went Platinum
Rob couldn’t spit like Shyne the video I posted shows the difference between the two.

Game literally said Shyne made him want to rap when he saw him on TV 🤣
Game first material literally sounds like Shyne 🤣

I'm really starting to wonder if drake ever wrote any of his songs lol. It's just too many examples coming out. When meek exposed him drake stans convinced me it was just hooks and a little help on the verses once in awhile. This man has been lifting entire songs from no names his whole career. Hits too. We've always known drake to be a wave rider in terms of flow and sound of the new hottest rappers. Now I think it wasnt wave riding, these dudes were just straight up writing his songs for him lol. I'm convinced Wayne and future have written drake songs. Ross probably has too. Thug definitely. And yachty might just have done every song drake put out in the last year or so. This is in addition to his team's of ghostwriters no one knows. And this is just rap drake. RnB drake is a whole other can of worms.
He hasnt. Been saying it on here for a while...before there was Quentin Miller there was Young Tony aka Hush.

Minus whale. Would put more pressure on Kendrick
Ain’t no pressure to speak of when the supposed diss track ain’t been officially released your camp dropping fake AI versions.
Why step on a number 1 record that’s be at the top for 3 weeks

Drake worried more about internet perception and folks ain’t falling for the same play all over again.

I’m a big shine fan but anyone trying to say he is over Mase either didn’t grow up I. The era or just taking to start a debate. Shyne was never on that level

Great artist but nowhere near the impact of mase.

Diamonds and Mac 10s still fire

Back
Top Bottom