Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I get it some peoples eyes he can’t win … he’s bullying Kendrick though . He wrote that snoop/Pac verse …. Ai scary though lol but he did something different

How you know he wrote that? Oh you don’t. How is he bullying Kendrick? The man lives on social media and can’t stop talking about the beef and how he’s waiting. Using computer programs for diss songs is next level goof.

Not more corny. This is on par with Drake’s typical corny antics.
I rather get proper responses than this. Even when ppl were pressing Drake to hurry up and respond same thing.

Idc for the volume shooting

I get it some peoples eyes he can’t win … he’s bullying Kendrick though . He wrote that snoop/Pac verse …. Ai scary though lol but he did something different
1713587164896.png

I'm not mad at this tho... It's all in the name of competition, from a hip-hop standpoint you gotta respect it. I feel like Kendrick is soaking it all in tho. Drake hasn't said anything too disrespectful yet.

How is he getting bullied? Because he won't respond when Drake tells him? Y'all MC Gusto stans are hilarious
He started the battle saying he’s the best and the challenge was accepted directly. I don’t want to hear nothing but bars no excuses. Pusha came back correct in a couple days, No Vaseline was done same day this isn’t out the ordinary.

I respect Rozay’s response, even though he should’ve put the talk at the end into the verses. The clock is on Kendrick to drop something.

He started the battle saying he’s the best and the challenge was accepted directly. I don’t want to hear nothing but bars no excuses. Pusha came back correct in a couple days, No Vaseline was done same day this isn’t out the ordinary.

I respect Rozay’s response, even though he should’ve put the talk at the end into the verses. The clock is on Kendrick to drop something.
You didn't answer my question. How is he getting bullied? Also, what excuse is being made? You're saying because he isn't responding on Drake's time, he's getting bullied? Using your same logic, Ross is bullying Drake.

You didn't answer my question. How is he getting bullied? Also, what excuse is being made? You're saying because he isn't responding on Drake's time, he's getting bullied? Using your same logic, Ross is bullying Drake.
The second record is saying dude is stuck trying to make a response after being name dropped directly and people are making excuses saying he doesn’t need to respond at all even though he popped off first.

Back
Top Bottom