Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

But he can be getting paid and be a Drake Stan right? If anything we’ve seen about him is that he will do anything for a $

The point of saying he's getting payed. Is to allege his opinions are fake or contrived. Otherwise you are just saying the sky is blue.

Drake is the biggest artist in the world Ak is his number 1 Stan. None of this is just that deep.

IMG_1693.jpeg

💯

Idc whether you like Drake disses and if they are corny, he is giving everyone what they wanted.

Both have subbed each other for years but now that Drake has took it farther than any of them by actually saying his name direct and trolling him to respond daily, im all for it! All these years folks claimed nobody wanted it with candy man and now we here.

The trolling with AI is wild but i do appreciate it’s new way to troll and something we have not seen before

Men are taking crazy L’s all throughout the entertainment industry when it comes to these women. Dudes out here building up these nobody chicks like Karrueche, Ari, Jayda etc.. who parlay dating/being BM’s to entertainers into sparking their own careers. On the flipside these women in the industry rarely ever date down and the dudes definitely don’t parlay that status into a come up.
Other than Drake vs Kendrick, the root of all these beefs seem to be women.

I’m convinced that the rappers/athletes etc are all smashing the same exact batch of women.

Other than Drake vs Kendrick, the root of all these beefs seem to be women.

I’m convinced that the rappers/athletes etc are all smashing the same exact batch of women.

If 2 men fall out is either money or a woman.

Literally every time

never thought dudes would go this far for drake..

I always looked at dude as the modern more proficient Ja rule and I don’t mean that as an insult because of what 50 did to him.. Ja had a lane and capitalized

Obviously dude is entertaining but he’s like James harden

Lil Uzi Perm makes me laugh. I hope he never changes. Idc what he does in his personal life.

AI use of Pac and Snoop is wack to me, if Aubrey had did an AI of Kendrick I would’ve thought that was hilarious.

Ain’t a truer statement than what fam said about why men fight. Wars broke out over a woman, Quavo and Big Blood need to leave each other tf alone

The second record is saying dude is stuck trying to make a response after being name dropped directly and people are making excuses saying he doesn’t need to respond at all even though he popped off first.
Ok just because the "record says" something does not make it true..

Secondly, you nor Drake get to dictate when this man responds.

Lastly, you still have yet to detail the bullying lol

💯

Idc whether you like Drake disses and if they are corny, he is giving everyone what they wanted.

Both have subbed each other for years but now that Drake has took it farther than any of them by actually saying his name direct and trolling him to respond daily, im all for it! All these years folks claimed nobody wanted it with candy man and now we here.

The trolling with AI is wild but i do appreciate it’s new way to troll and something we have not seen before

Cause most people didn’t think Drake was corny and AI was wack as hell two months ago?

Yeah i hope other artists arent amused by drakes song. Cant normalize this AI stuff in music even if done jokingly.

Most of the industry was mad when Timbaland did it. I’m sure seeing the response this song is getting will keep artists away from it. Also don’t see it being profitable.

Drake fans are delusional and emotional. The songs just aren't good; that's not mental gymnastics. I wish they were, but they are just not. I don't think he has said anything that Kendrick would be mad about.

This is what it boils down to. Neither one of these songs are good, and no one is talking about them weak *** bars. This dude ain’t came with nothing.

I thought that **** was fake when I heard it and went to sleep

Pac with Drake’s flow is so disgusting :lol:

I love how Cole’s pussified ways has put Aubrey in a position as a light skin where he is now on Kendrick’s neck looking for that response :lol: He going extra hard.

I thought we’d get another Ross diss first.

Still tho way too many different AI disses out there and alleged leaks of diss tracks about to drop.

Back
Top Bottom