Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

drake represents everything awful about music today to me. Mass produced pop trash and then he wants to take a dump on TPAB because it’s authentic.

Anyone down with Drake isn’t gonna see eye to eye on that perspective but bums like him have watered down every style they touch with their hired gun hitmakers and industry execs all lined up to cash in.

And the proof is in the puddin: everything about that dude is corny af from his style to his jokes and his lame diss tracks.

i get man, it's totally fine to hate artists. it's your right. it's totally fair, i can understand where you're coming from.

but then don't come at me like i'm some irrational drake caper. :lol:

To think
Me (a caping fan):

"Like that is good, Push Ups is good, champagne moments is good, im looking forward to Kendricks response. "

You (a sober rationalist):

"THERE IS A GLOBAL AGENDA CONTROLLING HIP HOP VIA POWERFUL BOT NETWORK, 5G RADIO WAVES AND AN ILLICIT CABAL OF BLOGGERS, STREAMERS AND TWITTER PERSONALITIES.
DRAKES USE OF AI IS PART OF A COVERT ATTEMPT TO DESTROY MUSIC A BUSINESS AND REPLACE JAY-Z WITH ROBOTS."

again tell me more, any more op eds to share?:lol:

You love a straw man argument :lol:

Clearly the man is paying bloggers. Literally :lol:. And the idea that a record label would NOT use bots is bad business. Not a conspiracy

Why are you like this? :lol:

To think

You love a straw man argument :lol:

Clearly the man is paying bloggers. Literally :lol:. And the idea that a record label would NOT use bots is bad business. Not a conspiracy

Why are you like this? :lol:

:rofl:

the oldest drake stan on the internet....GASPS.

LIKES A DRAKE SONG???????????

Nah it can't be true...there HAS to be a conspiracy at play. It's gotta be Zionist or somebody!

Do AI of your opponent. Don't do weird **** and use unrelated people's voice. Especially a dead man.

this how picture yall reacting to the ai voice.

wendy-williams-faints.gif

just shocked and scandalized, how dare he. so inappropriate.

the oldest drake stan on the internet....GASPS.

LIKES A DRAKE SONG???????????

Nah it can't be true...there HAS to be a conspiracy at play. It's gotta be Zionist or somebody!

Sigh…another straw man. The lol emojis don’t get tiring huh. Old NT Osh Canadian -Contrarian troll. 🤌🏾🤌🏾

Vintage.

if you're asking me to be like an obvjective music critic, id say Danm or GKMC.

but for me personally I love listening to albums from front to back, and the cohesiveness, the unique sonic palette of TPAB,
it feels like entering a world. and personally I love that in music. so i've replayed TPAB the most.

Sigh…another straw man. The lol emojis don’t get tiring huh. Old NT Osh Canadian -Contrarian troll. 🤌🏾🤌🏾

Vintage.

you are confusing "mockery" for a "strawman"

you posted tweets, from a long time and open non objective Drake as proof that he is "paying bloggers"
and you just invoked the idea that because record labels have paid bots in the past, drake MUST be using bots.

these are highly goofy logically fallacious arguments. that could be used to justify any claim.

you hate drake (which is fine) and for some reason you can't just say you hate him and think he's wack, you make Qnon level conspiracy arguments
because he can't just be bad, he's gotta be some extra level of bad. :lol:

I really don't understand why drake does this to you, but EYE just find it funny.

Not gonna lie, some of y’all have decided Drake is a cornball for whatever reason and just not gonna give him any credit I see . That’s the real corny ****. If Kendrick did this, ppl would be d riding. This ***** did a Kobe Bryant deep fake. Idk maybe because I’m a huge NBA fan but that **** was weird af too. Y’all wrote paragraphs about how that was amazing. Snoop is in on the diss. Kendrick think he’s the new makaveli and if you listen to the first he’s disappointed in Kendrick still not responding to the “corny lightskin rapper”

why would you secretly pay a blogger, who is open about being an OVO Drake super fan, what would be the point of this? :lol:

it's like me making an alt account OKBsuperfan123 to agree with all my arguments? :lol:

Kendrick hasn’t made a diss track in his career. Bro throws stones and hides in the bushes. He did the same thing with control. I love Kendrick, but he gonna have to show me something. Bro isn’t battle tested yet he has the boogeyman persona. Drake is begging bro to drop. “Kendrick we need ya, west coast savior”

Is it possible Akademiks is just a fan and isn’t paid?

why would you secretly pay a blogger, who is open about being an OVO Drake super fan, what would be the point of this? :lol:

it's like me making an alt account OKBsuperfan123 to agree with all my arguments? :lol:

Oh, he’s ABSOLUTELY a biased Drake fan. He’s also paid by Drake. I just showed you in the tweet :lol:

Drake sent AK the track. Ak gets credits on it. Ak profits.

Nothing secretive about it. Labels play bloggers. Why are yall acting like this is new news? osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

Back
Top Bottom