Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Show me Metro Boomin hugged up with a underage girl, texting an underage girl, or being involved with an underage girl then I will care about grave digging 10+ year old tweets.

We got Drake at 30 texting children
I’m not talking about Drake though lol. I’m just saying the tweets were concerning which is why he was deleting them in the middle of the night. Just like Drake deleted that Karl Malone photo. Both can be weird. People get **** off old tweets all the time. That’s how everyone find out which white football are racist

I can tell you I never tweeted she gonna suck me cause I drugged her with Molly. It’s no way you excusing that lol. I’m not even really a Drake fan
Again, kids tweeting things they think sound cool doesn't even raise an eyebrow for me. Kids say dumb ****. Bringing up tweets when people were 15-17 is and will always be lame.

Again, kids tweeting things they think sound cool doesn't even raise an eyebrow for me. Kids say dumb ****. Bringing up tweets when people were 15-17 is and will always be lame.
So if someone says something racist when they were younger is it ok cause it was 10 years ago. Or would you look at them differently?

I’m not talking about Drake though lol. I’m just saying the tweets were concerning which is why he was deleting them in the middle of the night. Just like Drake deleted that Karl Malone photo. Both can be weird. People get **** off old tweets all the time. That’s how everyone find out which white football are racist
Holding anyone to something they same 15 years ago is dumb. People grow and change. It's even worse when you're talking about something someone said at 17. Like I said earlier, you can play the holier than thou role if you want to but I fully recognize I was a ****head at 17 that said all kinds of things I thought made me sound cool that I'd slap myself on the back of the head for having said now.

So if someone says something racist when they were younger is it ok cause it was 10 years ago. Or would you look at them differently?
Ok? No. Do I think people can say dumb things at 17 and be completely different at 30? Yes. I grew up in Alabama. Lots of people learned things from grandpa they thought was OK and later learned it wasn't. If you want to think someone is what they are at 17 and will never change, idk what to tell you.

But the Drake video was like 15 years ago too, and yall just ran with that. That girl was 17 and she 31 now so Drake had to be like 21 himself or something. Just keep the same energy. Those Metro tweets are sick regardless. I was a pretty dumb and reckless 15 year old and I still would never tweet that

Ok? No. Do I think people can say dumb things at 17 and be completely different at 30? Yes. I grew up in Alabama. Lots of people learned things from grandpa they thought was OK and later learned it wasn't. If you want to think someone is what they are at 17 and will never change, idk what to tell you.
Ok agree to disagree 🤝

But the Drake video was like 15 years ago too, and yall just ran with that. That girl was 17 and she 31 now so Drake had to be like 21 himself or something. Just keep the same energy. Those Metro tweets are sick regardless. I was a pretty dumb and reckless 15 year old and I still would never tweet that
He was 23, she was 17.

Actions of a 23 yr old > tweets of a 27 yr old

So was Drake sick?

And we not even going to talking about the shift in social views in the past decade alone. I never really was down with that damning folks now for the past nonsense. That pretty much saying people are unable to improve.

I be goin back looking at my facebook status memories cringing hard as hell :lol:
I never did facebook, thankfully. My wife made me one in like 2006 but I never used it other than to find shoes in a few groups. I'm amazed people don't just delete/hide anything before they were like 25. I would.

And we not even going to talking about the shift in social views in the past decade alone. I never really was down with that damning folks now for the past nonsense. That pretty much saying people are unable to improve.
Let me ask you a honest question do you think white people stop being racist as they grow up?

Back
Top Bottom