Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Putting the tweets of a teenager on the same level as the actions of a grown man is crazy.

But here we are.

Firmly in stage 2.

1715091117573.png

Metro was posting degrassi clips calling Drake gay, so I think it’s fair game to call out disgusting stuff from an adult’s public Twitter account they thought was in good enough taste to leave up.

Yea you're not going to get me to care about dumb **** people said at 17. I thank God daily social media didn't exist when I was 17. You can play the holier than thou I knew better at 17 role if you want to. I fully recognize I was extremely ignorant at 17 and therefore dint really care about others said at that age.
Why you keep saying 17?
1715091808884.png

Why you keep saying 17 like Metro wasn’t 21 here?
1715091808884.png
A lot of the posts were from early 2011, when he was 17. He was a little older in those 2.

And I'm not excusing the tweets. I just don't care about tweets from teenagers. You can stand on a high horse and say you didn't say dumb stuff as a teenager, I'm not that guy.

Let’s put it in perspective, since we want to act like we didn’t know was a bad. U.O.E.N.O. came out in 2013, and Rick Ross had the molly line. He had so much criticism and actually lost his Reebok deal and other endorsements over it. It was a huge topic of discussion on social media and news channels.

To act like , he didn’t know the stuff he was tweeting was bad isn’t true.

Let’s put it in perspective, since we want to act like we didn’t know was a bad. U.O.E.N.O. came out in 2013, and Rick Ross had the molly line. He had so much criticism and actually lost his Reebok deal and other endorsements over it. It was a huge topic of discussion on social media and news channels.

To act like , he didn’t know the stuff he was tweeting was bad isn’t true.
Rick Ross was 37 yrs old in 2013. What is your point here?

A lot of the posts were from early 2011, when he was 17. He was a little older in those 2.

And I'm not excusing the tweets. I just don't care about tweets from teenagers. You can stand on a high horse and say you didn't say dumb stuff as a teenager, I'm not that guy.
Metro clowning Drake for acting when he was a teenager tho. Seems like things aren’t being kept to the same standard.

Social media gets bot skimmed by a lot of employers now. Who keeps tweets about drugging 13 year olds up at 30? He should be called out while he’s framing another man’s acting roles as evidence of who he is. Let him have it for being that stupid.

Social media gets bot skimmed by a lot of employers now. Who keeps tweets about drugging 13 year olds up at 30? He should be called out while he’s framing another man’s acting roles as evidence of who he is. Let him have it for being that stupid.
Agree with that, he should have wiped all of that a long time ago. Him and his agent fumbled that one.

Who remembers what they tweeting 15 years ago. Especially seeing that was prime time molly/X era?

Back
Top Bottom