Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A lot of other people confirmed it too. They said Pac would never lie about sleeping with a chick. Faith is a liar :lol:
But he would lie about his homie setting him up to be robbed?

And nobody confirmed anything they just assumed it happened like we all did

Not Like Us is a universal theme man ...

**** can be applied to anything ...

From gangs, to sporting events, to politics ...

Is a true masterpiece!

Drake feeling ....
2hqp9s.jpg

The way the Atl prosecutor's be trying to link Thug to Slime ... I wouldn't be suprise if they subpoena Kendrick to ask him about this line "Thug made you feel like you a slime"

Prosecutor: So what do you know about the criminal organization called slime and Young Thugs involvement?

Daylyt such a goofy for that LeBron video man lmao . These dudes is real life dorks
2 things, htf daylyt and bron at the same even that close? 2, wtf bron and them mad for? He mad his mans gonna see him and his wife dancing to a diss song about him? If that was a rich Paul diss he would’ve had the DJ scratch that immediately. Bron not gonna be able to go nowhere especially LA without that being on. The urge to fight dancing and saying 69 god is harder than his ring in Cleveland.

Bruh plenty of people have confirmed it but ok :lol:
Not one person said they saw Pac having s3x with Faith!
Not one person has said Faith told them Pac smashed that’s conformation in my book

All the people you speaking about have all basically said they assume Pac hit 20+ years later.

Confirmation and Assuming is 2 different things playboy 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not one person said they saw Pac having s3x with Faith!
Not one person has said Faith told them Pac smashed that’s conformation in my book

All the people you speaking about have all basically said they assume Pac hit 20+ years later.

Confirmation and Assuming is 2 different things playboy 🤷🏽‍♂️
don’t u dare disrespect the great pac, he’d never tell 1 lie ever.

Reggie Wright said he literally walked in the red room and saw Faith's head in Pac's lap. Desiree' said Pac called her right after it happened, whispering while bragging when Faith was still there. I can go on but I'll let you do your own research today bruh :lol:

God forbid a woman ever lie about her body count lol

don’t u dare disrespect the great pac, he’d never tell 1 lie ever.
Reggie Wright said he literally walked in the red room and saw Faith's head in Pac's lap. Desiree' said Pac called her right after it happened, whispering while bragging when Faith was still there. I can go on but I'll let you do your own research today bruh :lol:

God forbid a woman ever lie about her body count lol
Head in lap at the studio right?
And Reggie said it appeared to look that way still doesn’t mean he smashed 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom