Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

She went to the studio and recorded the og version of wonder why they call you bish but didn't know he was on Deathrow? :lol:

Then she finally admitted a few years ago she was in Pac's hotel room and she was there "to get paid". It's obvious what happened at this point, 2+2=4.
That’s assumption 🤷🏽‍♂️
Did Pac smash Jasmine Guy too? She said he was living with her after he got popped

How does Drake approach his next album?
Drake has to drop an undeniable hip hop classic. Emphasis on HIP HOP CLASSIC.

He can drop a pop banger but that wouldn’t change much but it’s about the path he wants to go down from here. Is he really a fraud that was appropriating the culture or is he actually gonna be real.

Plus he gotta have his version of Blueprint 2.0/Last Real ***** Alive on it.

Drake has to drop an undeniable hip hop classic. Emphasis on HIP HOP CLASSIC.

He can drop a pop banger but that wouldn’t change much but it’s about the path he wants to go down from here. Is he really a fraud that was appropriating the culture or is he actually gonna be real.

Plus he gotta have his version of Blueprint 2.0/Last Real ***** Alive on it.
I just don't see it happening. The closest he ever came to a classic album was Take Care or NWTS, and whether he has any classics is still debated to this day.
I'm a huge fan of Take Care and NWTS but I hated 99% of everything he's put out after NWTS, besides IYRTITL I guess.

I doubt Drake's popularity will take much of a hit, so he'll probably just continue doing what he's been doing.

I just don't see it happening. The closest he ever came to a classic album was Take Care or NWTS, and whether he has any classics is still debated to this day.
I'm a huge fan of Take Care and NWTS but I hated 99% of everything he's put out after NWTS, besides IYRTITL I guess.

I doubt Drake's popularity will take much of a hit, so he'll probably just continue doing what he's been doing.
If Drake takes this loss seriously I can see it happening.

If he has to please his masters just pull a X and drop two albums in one year. With w/e deal he got it they’ll okay it. The second album can be more of the same.

Like I said he has two paths to take going from here. He can just release another pop rap banger album with new artists and whoever else still wants to work with him. The hits will crossover so well it won’t matter what the culture thinks since he’d have the masses back in a chokehold.

He’d be proving Mos Def 100% right if he went that way though.

To help with that, all writing credits have to only say Aubrey Graham.

The album should have no features on it either really. Unless it’s a double disc.

This back up tho

Daylyt must be making a killing with the ghostwriting, he in the same spots as Bron...

Wait a damn minute... Daylyt on TDE now, was Bron passing OVO information to Dot and Daylyte was the middle man.

1715392277247.png
1715392314911.png

Back
Top Bottom