Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Alotta ppl don’t understand how abuse and sexual assault investigations work…Even if the women report it only a small number of cases actually go anywhere, so the best course of action for any type of punishment is the “cash grab” or leave it alone and say nothing

That's why I was wondering why people were so quick to defend Ak. People expect him to say I did it?

That's why I was wondering why people were so quick to defend Ak. People expect him to say I did it?
My general rule is I’m not defending any dude that gets accused of this type of stuff or jumping out to question/talk down on the accuser…you never know what goes on in somebody bedroom so let it play out or you just end up looking goofy

Not trynna take the spotlight off Diddy but this is why those bars on the heart part 6 made no sense.

Those type of crimes these rich man commit are evil and the victims basically have no power. Video of that existed for 8 years and nobody stepped forward. Society failed.

Yeah man Diddy going to jail

And King Combs is looking even more crazy

Also don’t expect the weird celebrity ****** that was defending Diddy before change their mind
Their whole narrative is wrap around folks bringing the black man down
Keep them weirds where they were

Still feel this way "champ"?

Deuce King when it comes to incarcerating minors vs Deuce King when Diddy beats women

1715968947987.png
What'd he say?

Wildest thing about the dudes who wanted to die on the Diddy hill is that he's shown his whole life he doesn't need help :lol:

Man's been a billionaire moving around like Lex Luthor and had a stranglehold over the culture and ruled over the industry with an iron fist for years.

Was able to bully everyone into silence and exploit folks for years with his influence, power and what sounds like a sociopathic yearning for violence.

He was teflon for the majority of the time and has never needed an online army of defenders when he could hire an actual army irl if he felt the need to :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Not surprising that he did it (weird pun) but it’s always a lil shocking when you see **** on footage

Sad times all around

On a separate note- it’s sus that The Weeknd was so in awe of this dude and seemed to have a close relationship. I hope there’s nothing dark there

Whatever they saying about Diddy is 100% true.

Imagine the type of fear you gotta be putting in people to suppress that footage for 8 years.
That video is disgusting. Someone was sitting on that for damn near a decade :smh: I wonder who pressed the button
Diddy high profile. I don't know hotel policies but wonder why it took so long for this to be released.
Somebody had to be protecting puff. His money could've been the protection he needed but I wonder who he pissed off (with an even bigger bag) for all this **** to get released.

He is done and rightfully should be. As funny as the freak off stories might be I wonder how much of those are 100% truth. This validates A LOT of what Cassie said.

Wildest thing about the dudes who wanted to die on the Diddy hill is that he's shown his whole life he doesn't need help :loo

Man's been a billionaire moving around like Lex Luthor and had a stranglehold over the culture and ruled over the industry with an iron fist for years.

Was able to bully everyone into silence and exploit folks for years with his influence, power and what sounds like a sociopathic yearning for violence.

He was teflon for the majority of the time and has never needed an online army of defenders when he could hire an actual army irl if he felt the need to :lol: :smh:
Bingo. Even Ye knew he gotta keep quiet since Diddy has BODIES on him

After that Idol show dude put out?

Look man......
Don't know if it goes further than dude getting offered a starring role and the chance to do the music on the same project.

The other people behind the show are suspect though.

The creator is the same guy behind Euphoria, yes that one :lol:, which has generated a lot of discourse and controversy in the past for the stuff they portray while they're depicting teenagers...

He is done and rightfully should be. As funny as the freak off stories might be I wonder how much of those are 100% truth. This validates A LOT of what Cassie said.
Think the sad part is that a lot of people actually needed this to validate what she said. Wasn’t **** funny about those freak off stories. Can’t imagine what she went through.

Not trynna take the spotlight off Diddy but this is why those bars on the heart part 6 made no sense.

Those type of crimes these rich man commit are evil and the victims basically have no power. Video of that existed for 8 years and nobody stepped forward. Society failed.

Tone def from Aubrey and his team.

With the stuff from Puff, Epstein, Kevin Spacey and Weinstein you said that?

Just like the average person if we pulled the **** that Scott Scheffler pulled this morning, we wouldn't be out in two hours with people actually defending not obeying police orders.

Back
Top Bottom