Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Somebody had to be protecting puff. His money could've been the protection he needed but I wonder who he pissed off (with an even bigger bag) for all this **** to get released.

He is done and rightfully should be. As funny as the freak off stories might be I wonder how much of those are 100% truth. This validates A LOT of what Cassie said.
Probably an example of when flexing money/power goes wrong. Pissed off the wrong one or he just aliented everyone because of current allegations.

Think the sad part is that a lot of people actually needed this to validate what she said. Wasn’t **** funny about those freak off stories. Can’t imagine what she went through.
I feel you but let's be real if you would've outted Diddy for smashing meek mill a year ago nobody was gonna believe you. That story has more legs than it did even a week ago.

Tone def from Aubrey and his team.

With the stuff from Puff, Epstein, Kevin Spacey and Weinstein you said that?

Just like the average person if we pulled the **** that Scott Scheffler pulled this morning, we wouldn't be out in two hours with people actually defending not obeying police orders.

hearing folks on the radio this morning tombout “well he had to get to work, this is the best golfer on earth, etc etc” was so wild

I feel you but let's be real if you would've outted Diddy for smashing meek mill a year ago nobody was gonna believe you. That story has more legs than it did even a week ago.
I don’t care about his sexuality, though. None of my business. I’m purely talking about the idea of needing to see this video to give credence to what Cassie said previously. There’s a substantial amount of people online who felt that way.

Wildest thing about the dudes who wanted to die on the Diddy hill is that he's shown his whole life he doesn't need help :lol:

Man's been a billionaire moving around like Lex Luthor and had a stranglehold over the culture and ruled over the industry with an iron fist for years.

Was able to bully everyone into silence and exploit folks for years with his influence, power and what sounds like a sociopathic yearning for violence.

He was teflon for the majority of the time and has never needed an online army of defenders when he could hire an actual army irl if he felt the need to :lol: :smh:

People used to wonder why I didn't like that Mount Vernon mutha****a.
Somebody had to be protecting puff. His money could've been the protection he needed but I wonder who he pissed off (with an even bigger bag) for all this **** to get released.

He is done and rightfully should be. As funny as the freak off stories might be I wonder how much of those are 100% truth. This validates A LOT of what Cassie said.

Ironically, I've been watching the Kevin Spacey doc. It's amazing what people get away with and do without repercussions, because of who they are. Kevin Spacey was bold with it, while denying he was gay in the media.

They done opened the floodgates. This is the begining of the fall for sean. No telling what else is going to come out.
I bet we finally get proof he was behind biggies murder

putting in work putting in work you still think Diddy gon be “ok” and it ain’t a big deal ? :lol: :smh:

I was coming to check the Diddy thread in General but saw the notification and you tagged me so I'm here.

Yeah, I have to eat crow on this and admit I was wrong because I saw the video of him beating her and all that.

I will admit I was wrong as I assumed that Cassie was trying to catch a payday and all that stuff and I questioned if all of the stuff she said was true why was she with him for so long and kept going back even after this incident in the video. He used his money, fame, and lifestyle to probably trap and keep her in his clutches.

But, to the question about if Diddy will be okay... now, I don't know. I did read the aarticle and it says they cannot press charges as the time has passed. Optics of the video is not going to help in the court of public opinion because everyone is going to believe every bad thing said about him now.

hearing folks on the radio this morning tombout “well he had to get to work, this is the best golfer on earth, etc etc” was so wild
My sports radio show is a bunch of middle aged white guys. Of course they were giving Scottie every benefit of the doubt while also were calling for Rashee to serve life without knowing any facts.

But on the topic of Puff, video is disgusting and inexcusable. Feel for his family or anyone associated with him. I’m sure cancel culture will be on high alert but there are plenty of innocent people that are impacted when you stop streaming the music, buying product, etc.

Puff needs his head kicked in :smh::smh:
genius_lyric_card_20240517_151803.jpg

No bull

Back
Top Bottom