They all *****, you lied on 'em, I know they all got you in 'em
You lied about your son, you lied about your daughter, huh
You lied about them other kids that's out there hopin' that you come
You lied about the only artist that can offer you some help
**** a rap battle, this a long life battle with yourself

The family matter and the truth of the matter
It was God's plan to show y'all the liar

IMG_0292.gif

We've known Drake has writers for almost a decade now. With every project. It aint really breaking news.

Now if it was some wild **** like Mos Def and Celine Dion wrote his verse, I'd be interested.

the delusional part of his fan base is in that crossroads between “everybody has writers” and “he doesn’t have writers it’s a lie” and it’s hilarious

They try to blur the lines

It's a difference in someone doing a hook for a rapper and basically giving an entire song. A hook/chorus was often included in the producers portion until it became more important.

they saying “well until we find out somebody wrote on the timestamp tracks it doesn’t matter” :lol:

Yo! I kept seeing this :lol:. I legit could not believe it.

Then I’m reminded that HE is the entry point to their idea of “rap and hip hop culture”….so it makes sense they don’t know any better at all.

Master manipulator at his best. Once *****s let that blackberry, and all the other **** slide…it was a wrap.

The LeBron interview with Drake will forever be one of the most unintentionally interviews ever. It’s almost like a skit :rofl:

He really “hired some help”

Then I’m reminded that HE is the entry point to their idea of “rap and hip hop culture”….so it makes sense they don’t know any better at all.

it’s ****** making duck faces in their pfp with owls in their names and women with ******** links in their bio arguing with rappers and musicians in his favor on twitter as we speak

it is crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom