Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We've known Drake has writers for almost a decade now. With every project. It aint really breaking news.
they saying “well until we find out somebody wrote on the timestamp tracks it doesn’t matter” :lol:
****** really on some delusional b ****: "if I catch him talking to somebody else, I'm through", catch a ***** red handed then it's "as long as he's not meeting with them, it's just talking", then it's "I found condoms, at least I'm the only one he going raw with", then wanna act all surprised when their homegirl tell them she saw him on her coworker live doing a gender reveal :smh: :lol:

it’s ****** making duck faces in their pfp with owls in their names and women with ******** links in their bio arguing with rappers and musicians in his favor on twitter as we speak

it is crazy :lol:
Same grown *** dudes that did this dumb **** a few summers back :lol:

Heart-Shaped-HairCut-Inspired-By-Drake-4.webp

cce233c146c94241861c0c470201afd9_1676128002~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

FPfuEWvUYAELtWi

The real question or news bout Drake at this point is not him having writers and doing his usual Karaoke, it’s finding out which tracks are really his and judge those (if any)

I would say all the soft/singing music is him but then I remember PND gives him most of those too :lol: :smh:

Saw Andre at jazz festival yesterday. Was cool to see him perform even if it’s not rapping. Him and his band was just up there freestlying for bout a hour and the vibe they found at the end sounded dope as hell to me.

Was also really cool to just hear him talk to the crowd shoutout his people, talk about how he feel. Was really struggling and choked up with talking about Rico Wade that **** hit me in my chest.

Last edited:
Saw Andre at jazz festival yesterday. Was cool to see him perform even if it’s not rapping. Him and his band was just up there restyling for bout a hour and the vibr they found at the end sounded dope as hell to me.

Was also really cool to just hear him talk to the crowd shoutout his people, talk about how he feel. Was really struggling and choked up with talking about Rico Wade that **** hit me in my chest.
Was just about to post this :lol:

When you think you're about to see 3 Stacks performing only for him to pull out the flute :lol:

It's cool to see him out there performing and making music again though even if it's not rap, he seems to be in a good headspace.

He's coming to the jazz fest over here in July and was thinking of checking him out.

Was just about to post this :lol:

When you think you're about to see 3 Stacks performing only for him to pull out the flute :lol:

It's cool to see him out there performing and making music again though even if it's not rap, he seems to be in a good headspace.

He's coming to the jazz fest over here in July and was thinking of checking him out.

Man if anyone pulled up the park yesterday thinking he was about to rap at the JAZZ festival I wouldn’t know what to say to them 😂 especially cause that last album was so discussed mainly cause he wasn’t rapping and he even did a good morning America interview talking about why. But fortunately most of the crowd was faithful jazz festival goers and knew what time it was.

****** really on some delusional b ****: "if I catch him talking to somebody else, I'm through", catch a ***** red handed then it's "as long as he's not meeting with them, it's just talking", then it's "I found condoms, at least I'm the only one he going raw with", then wanna act all surprised when their homegirl tell them she saw him on her coworker live doing a gender reveal :smh: :lol:

this is so specific and accurate :lol:

Them Drake timestamp records overrated as **** too.

I can’t wait til it’s revealed who wrote them too. What’s the next pivot? :lol:

where there’s smoke, there’s fire

4PM In Calabasas a banger tho. that “good business can clean millions, I got the vision” line look crazy with all this shell company **** he linked to tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom