Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

PF is like the new club. People been in there just standing around taking up space. Goofy young boys in there not even really working out. Girls walking around with they *** out, not complaining but all that does get old when you just tryna workout. Only reason I still go cuz it's right next to my house.

this time of the year the worst, they let high school kids in free all summer

PF exploits big people.

The only gloves I've used in the gym were old football gloves during my playing days. I don't use gloves now.

People been in there just standing around. Goofy young boys in there not even really working out.

And they get mad and wanna size you up if you really getting to it.

Then they start they’re own one man lifting contest like somebody supposed to take the bait.

Like bruh, im not here for you. 🙄

1717017316406.jpeg

Never heard anyone bumping Eminem around your way and no one rocked with him in your area. Never change NT...
Not ashamed to admit I'll be checking out his new track Friday or sometime this weekend.

Never heard anyone bumping Eminem around your way and no one rocked with him in your area. Never change NT...
Not ashamed to admit I'll be checking out his new track Friday or sometime this weekend.

I still remember Flex premiering Hail Mary on the radio

I'll give Em's project a single listen. Already know he gon do the fast rapping and essentially not talk about ****.

griff griff posted this in the drake thread...

Is this old news?

Never seem this until today and it was posted 11 years ago. This another "reference" track?

I'll he honestly when I was younger I thought Em was great.

As I got older, his music aged horribly to me.

I can't listen to any of his old music any more and his new stuff been bunz.
I don't think I can get through an entire Eminem album nowadays, both old or new. Some classic songs of course but I think overall his discography aged horribly.
All due respect for his insane level of technical skill but I'm not trying to hear a grown man rapping about stuffing gerbils in his ***.
If I had to pick something from his discography I'd probably go with Relapse tbh.

The only Eminem albums I can listen to all the way is the ones with D12
The Marshall Mathers LP is close but dude has a song where he takes his wife in the woods to kill
And scream “bleed ***** bleed “ at the end which gets a automatic skip
Because whatever mood I’m in to be listening to that in the first place is a mood I don’t need anymore of
Unless it’s just curiosity

Back
Top Bottom