Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Aubrey getting called a colonizer by a packed house on Juneteeth.

1717623574488.png

The first time that 16K people chanting Certified Loverboy, Certified Pedophiles in unison going to hit like the finest of Colombian powders.

I gotta be there.

Matter of fact I might need my *** beat. I definitely bought Mims first project too :smh: thought he had next
Was guilty of this too :lol:. Been so many NYC rap false dawns man :smh:

Dudes drop something that takes over the streets and crosses over and can either never sustain/build on the momentum or have extenuating circumstances get in the way (Bobby and Pop Smoke)

When MIMS came out, we refused to believe he was from NY. He had that Albany and Syracuse energy. I want to know what he made off that song cause I know them samples cleaned his clock.

Seeing someone buy Jibbs is insane. I remember my coworker bought that **** and I was flabbergasted when he walked into work with it.

Not only did I buy many a trash album back in the 00's, I also lost entire books of CDs and had to restart my collection twice. At 20 a CD that **** used to have me in my feelings for months. I'm so glad we aren't as dependent on physical media anymore.

Back
Top Bottom