Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was wondering when the Diddler was giving out publishing to his artist, did he give it to his writers like Sauce 🤷‍♂️

The underrated **** in all of this is that Puff was out here making all this money but was cheating writers, producers and blackballing people. Dude was just foul overall :smh:

Gene Deal said Sauce ain't get paid for Missing You until Jay made the call to Puff a couple years later.

This video was always mad funny, looked like a parody or a sketch.

I miss the days of seeing stars in videos. Daunte Culpepper and Randy Moss in this joint.

Was the video for Big Ballin or Ha out first? They basically the same video.

Yo what happened to Mikey? I remember he was in that wack *** version of Shine and didn’t see him much.

Aint got no problem with either party...I'm a non violent brother but seems like violence was the sole solution there...words clearly weren't working.

Fizz felt disrespected, stood up for himself. Bruh seems to feel disrespected too...would like to know why. And honestly, felt like he was trying to avoid a physical confrontation...but unfortunately no one was between the 2 dudes anymore and look like fizz put his hands on him first after getting in his personal space.

Wild random

IMG_8347.jpeg

Just finished the Eminem when music became free doc. That **** was dope. It was wild they interviewed the biggest album leakers of that time period. Admitted to leaking mad albums. One guy saying Jay Z stabbed the wrong guy, it wasn’t Un. Mad memories from those days.

You bought it didn't you

No but I know that album was better than the Ray J album.

This where twitter pisses me off :lol:

Reading too much into rappers lyrics from 20+ years ago

The Mohammad Atta line at the time was wild. They even changed that up.

They called themselves the Dip Set Taliban. It was shock value 🤷‍♂️

They're going to go back and cancel Cam?

Back
Top Bottom