Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

co-champions with Nas, runner up Fabolous.

471EBB5A-DFD6-4D71-A29F-97DA70C4560D.jpeg

only year that jay even remotely ran was when black album dropped

but that’s around college dropout and tha carter

he never owned a year and I think he’d say that too just like he never had a number 1 single til blueprint 3

Hol up....

Southside Hatch was on Everyday struggle and you ***** ain’t say ****?

:smh:

That’s the down south PAC right there man. He deserves a primetime episode. Living legend

60% of our music is way slower than afrobeat and isn't in english lol. It's more of a slow dance/slow wine with a girl at party ish. When the Kompa Beat drop though and you got a nice dark skin shorty though ... MAN!!!

This is one of the best Kompa mixes I've ever heard.

The maker of this song from St Martinique (french speaking island) but we strong armed this song. Up in Jersey, if you grew up around haitians/carribeans we turn up when this come on.

Just added them to my Spotify playlist. No English don't bother me, I like vibin to the feel if the music

Hol up....

Southside Hatch was on Everyday struggle and you ***** ain’t say ****?

:smh:

That’s the down south PAC right there man. He deserves a primetime episode. Living legend

it was a solid ep too

at one point he sets ak straight on ****** not giving a damn about jay z word in the south :lol:

wish joe was there

When was this?!?!?

Today :lol:.

Boosie to me a GOAT. Catalog crazy. Respected everywhere.

Akademiks and Nadeska look like they don’t even wanna talk to him. They seem Od bored and dragging the convo out. Like, they know little about him :smh:. That’s Complex though. I get it.

Today :lol:.

Boosie to me a GOAT. Catalog crazy. Respected everywhere.

Akademiks and Nadeska look like they don’t even wanna talk to him. They seem Od bored and dragging the convo out. Like, they know little about him :smh:. That’s Complex though. I get it.

Louisiana grown, Boosie is that dude!

A living witness of being apart of his environment and the system, and coming out changed.

Just like Gucci.

I’ll have to watch this. From the look of it, they wasted the interview.

He the closest thing man.

Most relatable rapper. He give you the good bad and everything in between with a lot of depth and emotion. If you ever been in the struggle...you gon feel Boosie once you get passed his voice. Music is timeless for real.

Can't get past his voice :lol:

Puff really made it. He always had zhits but that his name is even floating around with then dudes as an artist/rapper is crazy in hindsight (been listening toBig's albums lately).

Jay only had a couple summers he owned. Son was never dominant like that.

Just to go back to rappers switching up their styles, the Wiz talk reminded me of Drake going from Comeback Season/Room for Improvement to So Far Gone then how Cam switched up his flow from CoF to the Dipset era.

To me I like it if they use the old style out of the blue sometimes. Good change of pace.

Put the hate aside. Wayne absolutely ran **** from about 2008 - 2011
Why when it comes to Wayne all dissenting opinions gotta be considered hate? :lol: I said what I said. Mans had a solid run as far as mixtapes go, but **** Drake had a better year in 2011 than Wayne did and Kanye's discography was way better at the time. Matter fact, how did Ye run 06 when he didn't drop an album that year?

Back
Top Bottom