Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Again Just Like Arian asked when did saying you like an aspect of someone mean that you Wholeheartedly agree With ALL their policies & thoughts. At what point in any of this has he said that?

It's not Just Ye, It happens with any person in the media who doesn't Go Directly with everyone's thought. You can like an aspect or trait of someone w/o cosigning their every thought & move. And Also NOWHERE in this did he say i'm a republican And subscribe to conservative rules.

What is Candice Owens? What does she post about?

And what do you agree with?

Just like I asked you to take a stand, and asked you at what point do you stop ******* with someone? Because you keep posting as if other people are wrong, because their bar might be lower than yours. So it doesn't matter to you, a person can be racist, a murderer, rapist, you still think their opinion and they should be respected?

Kinda depends on if their opinion makes sense in your worldview or not tbh.

A dude tells me something I agree with I'm not bout to change my stance cuz he killed people.

Where am i saying anyone is wrong fam? I'm simply stating the facts of the matter & the facts are that nowhere has Kanye said he agrees with Trumps Policy or ideologies, Nowhere has he said He's A conservative republican... He Simply Stated I like the way this person thinks. That does not equate to i like EVERYTHING this person thinks.

Candace Owens has several thoughts that i would consider pandering to whites. With that said the thought that black people have to stop thinking of themselves as Victims. I agree with, Victims Don't grow... They need to be saved, Savior in this nation ain't coming we've tried that **** unsuccessfully for the last 60 years. We have no choice but the build **** on our own.

Candace also believes that the True Facts & Effects of Systematic Racism should be ignored.... That's when i separate & say that's an opinion i disagree with & can't back up.

I Could Literally Hate all of Trumps policies, doesn't mean I can't admire his ability to shape a narrative & Influence groups of people. Doesn't mean I Like the narrative he put on or the people He's empowered..... But the method to get the results, I admire that & would be good if someone can use that with more positivity behind it.

This Whole black & White, You either Totally agree or Totally Disagree thing is ridiculous and solves nothing. If I was in Kanye's position i wouldn't meet & talk to Trump because IMO he's done & Shown enough for me to see that he's not receptive to suggestions of anything that doesn't effect his base. So IMO it's a pointless convo, He Seems to think he could accomplish something by building a dialog with him.... **** it let him try.

The Opposite is he goes online saying **** Trump, I Hate His Politics, He's horrible etc etc Like basically every other black celeb & it does nothing But gets people on both sides riled up & gunning at eachother. With no solutions available anyway. If Kanye Wanna be the Stubborn ***** to try & get Trump to change his mind on somethings, then so be it. I'm Not Gonna Crucify him & call him a self hating ***** because of it.

Ain't do it with Charlamagne, Ain't Do it with Killer Mike, Ain't do it with Pharrell. May not have agreed with the moves, but using nuance & years of public knowledge.... nothing made me feel as if their intentions were to hurt or demonize black people.

Where am i saying anyone is wrong fam? I'm simply stating the facts of the matter & the facts are that nowhere has Kanye said he agrees with Trumps Policy or ideologies, Nowhere has he said He's A conservative republican... He Simply Stated I like the way this person thinks. That does not equate to i like EVERYTHING this person thinks.

Candace Owens has several thoughts that i would consider pandering to whites. With that said the thought that black people have to stop thinking of themselves as Victims. I agree with, Victims Don't grow... They need to be saved, Savior in this nation ain't coming we've tried that **** unsuccessfully for the last 60 years. We have no choice but the build **** on our own.

Candace also believes that the True Facts & Effects of Systematic Racism should be ignored.... That's when i separate & say that's an opinion i disagree with & can't back up.

I Could Literally Hate all of Trumps policies, doesn't mean I can't admire his ability to shape a narrative & Influence groups of people. Doesn't mean I Like the narrative he put on or the people He's empowered..... But the method to get the results, I admire that & would be good if someone can use that with more positivity behind it.

This Whole black & White, You either Totally agree or Totally Disagree thing is ridiculous and solves nothing. If I was in Kanye's position i wouldn't meet & talk to Trump because IMO he's done & Shown enough for me to see that he's not receptive to suggestions of anything that doesn't effect his base. So IMO it's a pointless convo, He Seems to think he could accomplish something by building a dialog with him.... **** it let him try.

The Opposite is he goes online saying **** Trump, I Hate His Politics, He's horrible etc etc Like basically every other black celeb & it does nothing But gets people on both sides riled up & gunning at eachother. With no solutions available anyway. If Kanye Wanna be the Stubborn ***** to try & get Trump to change his mind on somethings, then so be it. I'm Not Gonna Crucify him & call him a self hating ***** because of it.

Ain't do it with Charlamagne, Ain't Do it with Killer Mike, Ain't do it with Pharrell. May not have agreed with the moves, but using nuance & years of public knowledge.... nothing made me feel as if their intentions were to hurt or demonize black people.

:stoneface:

I hope Kanye gives you free Yeezy's for life

A1Bny.png

Just let that dumb _ hang himself. Kanye ain't worth saving.

no matter how many *****es chris brown beat *****s not gonna act like he aint have multiple classic bops annually since *****s was on school lunches and had recess
I don't really **** with CB at all.

He don't get no leniency cuz of his music.

Just found out Scottie Beam in DC right now like 10 minutes away from me.

Peace out bros.

I was at brocoli fest. Seen her lil thick*** :pimp:

Nipsey, Her and Daniel Cesar should never perform in a big stadium :lol:. They brought the crowd down.

Nip also performed FDT with that Kanye MAGA get out pic on the summer jam screen :lol:

Whoever said scottie beam was on the border line of being overly thick was on the money. She can still get it tho

I like how this is worded, well said but I still don’t agree. I feel like under no circumstances should a woman put her hands on a male unless he hits her. I don’t care about different strength and emotions. I think beating on a woman is disgusting and I’ve never done it but I also hate that we only hear about the woman getting hit, we never hear about the woman that had hit him first or a few times. Keep your hands off him and he probably wouldn’t have hit you.

delete1234 delete1234

Me not caring about NaS hitting a woman isn’t cause he’s NaS. It’s because it’s way more common than most people think so I’m not shocked at all. Kelis is also crazy and I know she initiated **** sometimes cause she’s a psycho. He’s also an alcoholic and I feel like those go together often.

Aubrey mentally abuses women and some say that’s worse than physical abuse cause it stays with you for much longer. [/B

Favorite rappers in order

Pac
NaS
X
Em
Jay
Pun
Cam

I’d be shocked if less than five have hit a woman at some point. I’m still gonna listen to them.

A374F502-3238-450A-BDDF-6374214F85AD.jpeg

The things u guys say just to mention drake :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom