Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean yeah
But hell u ain’t being nice in a diss
And while we at it
They good disses from both
But y’all better chill
And don’t overhype this

Nah, Pusha's got the hardest diss in years. Talked about his parents, his baby that no one knows about, makes fun of him for not being black enough and then talked about his best friend and producer dying. Diss is fire, disrespectful as hell. You not listening close enough.

Saw "Damn Pusha" trending on Twitter and knew what time it was. Cotdamn that **** was hateful.
chappelle.0.0.jpg

Nah, Pusha's got the hardest diss in years. Talked about his parents, his baby that no one knows about, makes fun of him for not being black enough and then talked about his best friend and producer dying. Diss is fire, disrespectful as hell. You not listening close enough.
Y’all overhyping it man
It’s good
But unless we get 2 more songs
Minimum from this beef
Folks just gonna use it as leverage
To diss drake

I mean yeah
But hell u ain’t being nice in a diss
And while we at it
They good disses from both
But y’all better chill
And don’t overhype this
I understand, but I think Pusha overacted a bit here. He should have some with clever disses instead of going straight to the blatant disrespect. Save that for later

Drake advantage in a beef is that he could make your diss track a hit song. So if Drake does do that, where else is Pusha to go? Talk about Drake family some more? Mehhh

I feel Pusha should have saved a savagery for a lil later.

But I am not disappointed at the response though

Solid diss. Didn't disappoint like Meek.

Drake bought up his finance so he opened the door to family talk. Famb got real personal :lol:

The shot at 40 was ***** made though. Making fun of someone suffering from MS is low *** hanging fruit especially responding to Drake point about Ye.

So far it is as a draw. Now we wait for Drake.

Is Drake in blackface satire?

I understand, but I think Pusha overacted a bit here. He should have some with clever disses instead of going straight to the blatant disrespect. Save that for later

Drake advantage in a beef is that he could make your diss track a hit song. So if Drake does do that, where else is Pusha to go? Talk about Drake family some more? Mehhh

I feel Pusha should have saved a savagery for a lil later.

But I am not disappointed at the response though
Yeah cause now he ain’t got no more ammo
He let everything out his clip
Nothing left to hit him with

Damn, this year in HipHop has been something else. Didn't think I see a "real" rap beef let alone Drake being verbal in it and getting bodied.

He must respond. He gotta beat or least even up with Pusha on wax. No social media ****. Say you running the game so gotta prove it.

Don't be so sure. Been rocking with Drake since like late '07 and I've never seen that picture/photoshoot once.

I wouldn't be surprised if this ___ Push has a folder on his MacBook he's been compiling for years now, just waiting :lol:
:lol:
That’s weird funny and crazy all at the same time

This ***** in black face :lol: Aubrey a clown man. That **** where he talked about him not being black enough probably hurt that ***** feelings cuz it’s true. He really got a kid out here tho?

Back
Top Bottom