Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Them OVO tent writers are working OT right now

All hands on deck time famb...
coffee-sylvester-cat.gif

They even scraped Quentin off of Niketown's floor and put da Bic in his hands.

Last edited:
As much praise that Drake’s team gets, why these cats didn’t wipe that picture off the net? He been in the game a decade and we just now seeing that pic crazy . :lol:

Pusha played this smart...didn’t rush, dropped this ***** the day after Memorial Day weekend, on a night when no sorts of playoffs are taking place. Questioning buddy’s blackness over the Story of OJ beat...all this was well calculated

Them OVO tent writers are working OT right now
QM bout to get that call back up from the d league. 40 might die hearing this **** smh hope they keep this away from his ears. Aubrey gotta keep at it how he approached it at first. I don’t want no attempt at a catchy wack hook keep that **** disrespectful and bars I like what he did with the 1st track. Malice need to pray for this ***** push tho, he foul man this the **** the people wanna hear. Meek probably doing the mcnulty gif right now.

As much praise that Drake’s team gets, why these cats didn’t wipe that picture off the net? He been in the game a decade and we just now seeing that pic crazy . :lol:

Pusha played this smart...didn’t rush, dropped this ***** the day after Memorial Day weekend, on a night when no sorts of playoffs are taking place. Questioning buddy’s blackness over the Story of OJ beat...all this was well calculated

Yep, It was no emotion involved like Meek. It was something Drake would do.

Theres no reason why did thread should not have jumped 10 pages from now. Where is everybody? :lol:

Not since Gucci, have I actually felt the disrespect for the ***** being dissed. This **** can possibly have ramifications on Hip Hop. Either this really hurts Drake or Drake managing escaping this will cement his legacy.

I'm faded but this was disrespectful. Pusha bodied this ******

QM bout to get that call back up from the d league. 40 might die hearing this **** smh hope they keep this away from his ears. Aubrey gotta keep at it how he approached it at first. I don’t want no attempt at a catchy wack hook keep that **** disrespectful and bars I like what he did with the 1st track. Malice need to pray for this ***** push tho, he foul man this the **** the people wanna hear. Meek probably doing the mcnulty gif right now.
Bruh

That **** was hard. We really getting bars! I can’t believe it!!!!

So ya Drake riders was cool with him going at Push’s wife, but now ya have a problem all of a sudden? Ya gonna let random ****** go at your lady and not say ****? FOH.

Theres no reason why did thread should not have jumped 10 pages from now. Where is everybody? :lol:

Not since Gucci, have I actually felt the disrespect for the ***** being dissed. This **** can possibly have ramifications on Hip Hop. Either this really hurts Drake or Drake managing escaping this will cement his legacy.

I'm faded but this was disrespectful. Pusha bodied this ******

NT music sxn been dead fam lol. Meanwhile twitter & other music forums servers are in shambles :lol:

So i kinda like the more chill vibe here haha

Back
Top Bottom