Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This had to be more than a robbery man.

Unless xxx pulled too this is just senseless.

Do people feel smart when they say this? Why aint you kill em?
Cause I’m not down there ‍♂️ And I actually would be more productive in society than jail oppose to the whomever smoked the homie that will more than likely get life in prison .

Shut the hell up bro. More time, you say a whole lot of nothing. Cause what he said went right over your head.
And you aint saying **** at all. FOH. Aint nothing deep about what was said. Them ****** stole a Louis V bag. What makes you think some street ****** care about Zimmerman

Dude really changed up since that Everyday Struggle clip though. I see a lot of people acting like he was running around trolling or starting drama like 69 recently.

Dude really changed up since that Everyday Struggle clip though. I see a lot of people acting like he was running around trolling or starting drama like 69 recently.
yeah i had heard he changed up
think i seen recently
he was at some youth shelter
just handing out ps4's to every kid

Yes they do, "but Zimmerman still breathing though" is the go to

It weird cause we don't even know the race of the dude who shot xxx

No it doesn’t make me feel smart or on some hotep ish. I’m just saying some body popped x ( who I don’t even care about ) for probably a couple of dollars and threw their life away for those few dollars . When you got a pos walking around bragging on killing one of your peers in the same region . Dude is a walking reminder that black lives don’t matter
Or better yet black teen lives don’t matter and whomever shot lil homie would rather run up on someone for a bag they probably can’t spend . Whether it was jealously , a beef or a simply robbery dude or dudes is toast . All I’m sayin if you gonna throw your life away make it mean something . Nobody gonna be talking about xxx in a few weeks .

And this probably the wrong thread for all this .

It’s crazy all I see up n down ig in comments is people talking about 69. Hope it is a wake up call but it might be too late for dude in places like LA and CHI. Trolling wit real gangsta dudes is lulz for u for 5 years from now they still gonna be on that. I hope dude chill n keep moving like the president cuz they still get gonna be at his neck.

6ix9ine opened Pandora’s box with that Chicago ****.
That’s the crazy part, I think them LA ****** being on his *** (pause) is forgotten about by most because of his chiraq drama. 2 big markets he gotta move like the president in cuz of he slipping for a second it could all be over.

i can’t tell if buddy is being sincere, it might be a lil too late for him tho. He might say he off it and apologize, but cats are still going try him.

Back
Top Bottom