Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kids these days are idiots.

1. If you didn't do it, you're making yourself visible for people who think you did do it and they aren't going to believe you just because you ran to a camera and said you didn't do it.

2. The cops are seeing this and you're on their radar now if you weren't already. So any crime that's unsolved where you might meet the description, you're going to be a suspect and your picture will be shown. Often that's how we get caught up, from being misidentified and they don't care, because you're a criminal to them anyway. And you're depending on a public defender. They're asking informants about you and what do you do.

I swear man :smh: Kids can't have OG's to school them.

I think people these days are idiots.

I've seen plenty of GROWN *** ADULTS play the "snitch on myself" game with social media.

There's something wrong with humans. This "advanced" technology is somehow having an adverse effect on alot of people.

I think people these days are idiots.

I've seen plenty of GROWN *** ADULTS play the "snitch on myself" game with social media.

There's something wrong with humans. This "advanced" technology is somehow having an adverse effect on alot of people.

The stupid has always been there. Technology just gives people a chance to showcase it

Reactions: OTG
You just said you don’t care for XXX, so your opinion is null and void. Why you ain’t went and killed Zimmerman? Stop asking someone to do your dirty work, since you’re so big and bad.

You the type to tote a gun, and not even bust it. It’s a MILLION Zimmerman type dudes in America. People like you act like he the first to get away with murder.

Like I said earlier I got too much stuff to do To sit in jail ‍♂️. But I can’t tell if y’all missing the point or not . Homie explained it masterfully “ crabs in a bucket “ if you taking me clapping Zimmerman literally you need to chill. All I’m saying is another black man would harm another black man before they would for a white supermist , but this is for another thread or forum . Also as far as never bussing my guns luckily for me or that person nobody every tried to run up on me yet and I got the concealed carry so I’m legit with mine , so i still got a little time to see if I’m willing to fire off if some one comes with that energy.

As far as xxx all the negative energy he came out the gate with caught up to him. You can change when you want to change but you still got that universal receipt coming for those past transgressions.

I asked this to some one else if they come to find out that the fools that clapped him was kin to girl or one of the girls he beat up would people feel so bad ?

Didn't care for his music at all. Thought he was trash, but it sucks to hear about a death at only 20 years old. Unfortunately, he did himself no favors. Can't be causing so much ruckus and not expect to pay for it, even if he was trying to turn himself around. Same thing with Dex Osama. I don't know how bad I can truly feel about anybody that gets killed in the same fashion that they rap about.

Reactions: OTG
Like I said earlier I got too much stuff to do To sit in jail ‍♂️. But I can’t tell if y’all missing the point or not . Homie explained it masterfully “ crabs in a bucket “ if you taking me clapping Zimmerman literally you need to chill. All I’m saying is another black man would harm another black man before they would for a white supermist , but this is for another thread or forum . Also as far as never bussing my guns luckily for me or that person nobody every tried to run up on me yet and I got the concealed carry so I’m legit with mine , so i still got a little time to see if I’m willing to fire off if some one comes with that energy.

As far as xxx all the negative energy he came out the gate with caught up to him. You can change when you want to change but you still got that universal receipt coming for those past transgressions.

I asked this to some one else if they come to find out that the fools that clapped him was kin to girl or one of the girls he beat up would people feel so bad ?

Unfortunately black men are the new white supremists. All that negative energy is state/city wide. Meanwhile you can't even afford the neighborhood you grew up in anymore. They sitting back like yep it worked.

Somebody truly had no compassion for human life to do that to him. But I'm not surprised, no code anymore.

Internet detectives talking about he was dissing XXX, the XXX he talking about is clearly some clique **** not even related to him :stoneface: :smh:

internet is scary man

Whoever said they're going to make XXX the "Rap Cobain" was right.
Never understood it, but the youth legit idolized this dude, even before he dropped an album. Alot of his peers were also on that Cobain wave image (depressed, suicidal, mentally unstable), he's just the first to go all the way.

Why y'all so naive and surprised so many ppl online happy this kid death or wanted worse?

I know nothing about him but he obviously did something to piss a lot of ppl off.

These are how ppl are and been for sometime. They're not trolls. They're serious.

Never understood it, but the youth legit idolized this dude, even before he dropped an album. Alot of his peers were also on that Cobain wave image (depressed, suicidal, mentally unstable), he's just the first to go all the way.

I realized people like that have loyal fanbases because they feel they represent them. It's deeper than music. Like Cudi's fanbase.

A **** ton of kids already looked at him as some sort of cult hero. There's ******* think pieces out there about how his music "saved" people. He was always constantly talking about mental health and dying and a whole bunch of other "hot topics" regarding things of that sort.

It's about to go into overdrive now.

Wouldn't be surprised if his project popped back up on the charts next week.

Last edited:
I realized people like that have loyal fanbases because they feel they represent them. It's deeper than music. Like Cudi's fanbase.
Correct, Pac had an huge effect but it was different for some reason, Cudi's music ushered in a whole new type of fan mainstream wise. You dont even need to rap, that one dude who was with the A$AP mob was on the same ****. Had dudes harming themselves just over his tweets.
A **** ton of already looked at him as some sort of cult hero. There's ****ing think pieces out there about how his music "saved" people. He was always constantly talking about mental health and dying and a whole bunch of other "hot topics" regarding things of that sort.

It's about to go to overdrive now.

Very well put, Cobain effect

A **** ton of already looked at him as some sort of cult hero. There's ****ing think pieces out there about how his music "saved" people. He was always constantly talking about mental health and dying and a whole bunch of other "hot topics" regarding things of that sort.

It's about to go into overdrive now.

I think It's fake love, didn't they did the same thing with lil peep for about a week?

Why y'all so naive and surprised so many ppl online happy this kid death or wanted worse?

I know nothing about him but he obviously did something to piss a lot of ppl off.

These are how ppl are and been for sometime. They're not trolls. They're serious.

Well I mean he did beat the hell out of his girl, stuck a fork up her vagina or some ****, and almost beat a man to death because he was gay..

Well I mean he did beat the hell out of his girl, stuck a fork up her vagina or some ****, and almost beat a man to death because he was gay..
Sounds about as good as any reason for these ppl to be that cruel about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom