Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yea, Uzi’s style is unique. You can’t ever get him confused with anyone else. When you hear Uzi, you KNOW it’s Uzi.

I don't rock with AK at all but to suggest he's "getting these kids killed" is ridiculous.

I’m looking at it from a stand point of media. They hyped the east coast/west coast drama and added fuel to the fire that lead to the passing of 2 greats. Imagine social media back then?

No different.

I’m looking at it from a stand point of media. They hyped the east coast/west coast drama and added fuel to the fire that lead to the passing of 2 greats. Imagine social media back then?

No different.

What's the subject in this case tho? What's equal or similar to east coast/west coast beef here?

Because nobody said this until Tentacion died...and he got got by some ****** that was really from the trenches. That wasn't some rap ****. ****** acting like lil colored dread head ****** is getting dropped left and right....and that isn't happening.

What's the subject in this case tho? What's equal or similar to east coast/west coast beef here?

Because nobody said this until Tenatacion died...and he got got by some *****s that was really from the trenches. That wasn't some rap ****. *****s acting like lil colored dread head *****s is getting dropped left and right....and that isn't happening.

Pushing the negative agenda of these industry dudes.

Because nobody said nothing? Joe spoke out on it. I never heard of the dude until he died, so I can’t truly speak on it truthfully...

But what about 6’9’ and his foolishness. AK promotes the hell out of that nonsense.

Almost reminds me of when that Bonk kid was getting posted for his nonsense...

There’s always someone wanting to be internet famous. To the point they’re willing to kill someone.

Because nobody said nothing? Joe spoke out on it. I never heard of the dude until he died, so I can’t truly speak on it truthfully...

But what about 6’9’ and his foolishness. AK promotes the hell out of that nonsense.

Almost reminds me of when that Bonk kid was getting posted for his nonsense...

There’s always someone wanting to be internet famous. To the point they’re willing to kill someone.

You're conflating multiple elements here that don't necessarily correspond with each other.

From what we know of Tentacion...he got robbed, put up a fight and lost his life for it. That could have happened to anyone....anywhere. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with what Joe Budden is saying. It was a random act of violence.

To try to connect Ak to that and make a stretch armstrong reach of comparing it to the "East vs West" beef is wild lazy.

People have been calling Ak out for intensifying street issues for years now. Read up on the war in Chiraq YouTube channel and his early days covering the drill scene.

That sentiment surrounding him has been around for at least the past 4 years.

Last edited:
Well damn. C might be coming home.

And this is what kills me when we heard all that’s Free Meek ****. C and Mac have actually been proven innocent and doing 25+ years cause Louisiana is crooked as hell. There’s actual proof, witnesses and all that ****. The shooter in Mac’s case actually confessed and they didn’t care. Mac was a gangster rapper so he fit the description and that was it. For C’s case people been saying for years the cops made people say it was him and there’s video of someone else shooting the gun. It’s sad as **** those two been locked for almost 20 years for **** they didn’t do. I’ll be watching that C special tomorrow

People have been Ak’s out for intensifying street issues for years now. Read up on the war in Chiraq YouTube channel and his early days covering the drill scene.

That sentiment surrounding him has been around for at least the past 4 years.
Worst of this is when he gets some of the energy back at him, dude hides like a coward.

again...we can have a **** on ak fest and i'll gladly contribute. i am ONLY speaking on this ONE particular criticism as it relates to the Joe Budden clip that Mysonne is referencing. To connect Ak to that and make it seem like what happened to lil homie is what Joe warned ak about...is extremely lazy. nothing more nothing less.

That Joe clip was taken out of context to fit some weird narrative. Of course he had nothing to do with the X situation.

He does 100% instigate these beefs though. It goes way past reporting what's going on. He knows what he's doing. He acts like he's just normal media but he's not.

I understand the argument. Outlets like Ak’s pages, MTO, and TMZ give a platform to the bull ****. That in turn gives way to impressionable people to believe that they have to mimic similar behavior in order to get on.

Again, Ak isn’t the only perpetrator... but he does seem to take it further than an outlet like TMZ. He leveraged his relationship with the newer artists to get them on his twitch channel... where they sometimes spew the same negativity that he’s criticized for promoting.

But then again, some of these cats simply take to IG live and talk that **** on their own.

To be honest, the more and more I think about the current state of affairs, something Charlamagne said recently seems to be ringing true these days. It really is hard to stand on a moral high ground in hip hop matters. We champion ignorance in some instances and abhor it in others.

man AK is a chump but yall putting too much blame on that man, All he does is repost videos of things that were already posted. Blaming him for any of this is insane. and them dudes is already self destructive so they don't need ak for that.

Back
Top Bottom