Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Piece Gods mention though :pimp:.

I Still got that red TRAP Gap bucket hat from 2014. Thought that would blow in a major way.

Man Zeus was ahead of the curve fr

Him, Two-9, and all the rest of them _’s that used to be at The Department Store on Edgewood basically created this whole fashion trap wave. The Dept Store had the trap _’s, rap _’s, scene kids hipsters, skateboarders, punk ppl etc all in 1 spot rubbing shoulders and influencing each other.

Zeus basically built Yachty up, that was his first manager then he blew and Coach K found out that he actually used to kick it with Yachty pops back in the day and it was a wrap :lol:

We talking about music....and numbah1grimey numbah1grimey talking about how Future dresses now :lol:.

Most these ***** wasn’t slick coming out, and just riding designer waves post 2012 IG era. Including Super with the bummy new money true and rockstar studded fits. He clean now though.

We talking about Travis biting Future and Keef MUSICALLY. That’s undeniable.

Travis is cool and all, and I do rock with quite a bit of his stuff, but I’m just gonna leave this here:

FD52CBC0-1FCD-41D2-8528-8A1A123DDFBD.jpeg

90D751DF-EF69-4FE2-905C-411BCEED1F9E.jpeg

I know both dudes are 7 years apart, so they wouldn’t be clicked up anywhere together, and make two totally different styles of music, but to be from the same city and your entire concept has already been done and there’s no acknowledgement of it by you, ehhhhh....and it’s not like these came out 25 years ago and you’re paying homage, this is just in the last 5 years :lol: Travis Scott has definitely bit his fair share of sounds, he just happens to make a lot of good music in general (often inoffensive background music to me). But right now, I think he finally has his own style, even if it doesn’t come with his own ideas necessarily.

Trav is a huge biter but he’s so good at it that it’s almost like an homage every time. It’s tasteful when la flame does it. Unlike drizzy singing over a back that *** up sample :stoneface:

you can’t get mad at Trav for biting in an era where Cardi B blatantly rips entire songs & makes her own cover to get hits, & it’s widely accepted

Travis is cool and all, and I do rock with quite a bit of his stuff, but I’m just gonna leave this here:

FD52CBC0-1FCD-41D2-8528-8A1A123DDFBD.jpeg

90D751DF-EF69-4FE2-905C-411BCEED1F9E.jpeg

I know both dudes are 7 years apart, so they wouldn’t be clicked up anywhere together, and make two totally different styles of music, but to be from the same city and your entire concept has already been done and there’s no acknowledgement of it by you, ehhhhh....and it’s not like these came out 25 years ago and you’re paying homage, this is just in the last 5 years :lol: Travis Scott has definitely bit his fair share of sounds, he just happens to make a lot of good music in general (often inoffensive background music to me). But right now, I think he finally has his own style, even if it doesn’t come with his own ideas necessarily.

son deadass tried to rap and kinda bodied it. he shouted pun, stack and max so he valid in my book. can’t vouch for the other guy tho lol.

Wait, he used the album title that a local rapper used TWICE?!?!?

It doesn’t get more Travis Scott than that. Guy is beyond unoriginal, it’s ****in crazy people letting him use that title.

Wait, he used the album title that a local rapper used TWICE?!?!?

It doesn’t get more Travis Scott than that. Guy is beyond unoriginal, it’s ****in crazy people letting him use that title.

Look what era you’re in bruh. These fickle fans don’t care about biters. And ain’t no Ghostface Killah type cats anymore, to air these folks out

Back
Top Bottom