Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pac sliddddd on this. Pac was definitely lyrical. He could get into ANY pocket. Dude is as balanced as it got

This song will always be a top 5-10 Pac song to me. Takes me back to a time in my life when I really discovered and deep dived into hip hop and fell in love with it. There was a point for about a year or two where I spent most my time watching old interviews, movies, clips, and listening to everything 80s/90s and Pac was my favorite rapper for a while. Could have put me in a Pac trivia and I would have taken everyone to the cleaners. :lol:

Pac wasn’t the guy to string together line after line of multi-syllabic rhyme schemes, but he was lyrical in the way that he told stories with his words better than almost anyone.

This song will always be a top 5-10 Pac song to me. Takes me back to a time in my life when I really discovered and deep dived into hip hop and fell in love with it. There was a point for about a year or two where I spent most my time watching old interviews, movies, clips, and listening to everything 80s/90s and Pac was my favorite rapper for a while. Could have put me in a Pac trivia and I would have taken everyone to the cleaners. :lol:

Pac wasn’t the guy to string together line after line of multi-syllabic rhyme schemes, but he was lyrical in the way that he told stories with his words better than almost anyone.

Every time I play that **** I get kinda sad cuz Pac really had love for NY then that situation happened and everything went left.

I dunno man. Maybe it's just me...but I don't wanna hear either of these *****s rap in 2018. Please just keep the jokes coming :lol:

I feel you. Both they *** washed, but I'm a fan of the sport.

All the gunshot fx and hollerin' was OD. If Joe ain't rappin' I'd rather him settle down and just talk like a regular person. He made several great points but man did he do too much with them shots

Joe think he Flex. Them joints had me rolling. His points were def valid though.

PeeWee trash? Stop it.

i think the joint solid. corny *** name tho.

Yeah, it's been out for a while.

But groups aren't winning and nobody was longing for them to form a group. If people aren't supporting you as individuals, I'm not sure why they would think they would with a lame name.

It's just not sure what there is to gain.

I want to hear/see the smoke on a beat OR have Em come on the Pull Up or a Revolt Special. I'll pass on the bars on one side and over done trash talk.
Get on a level playing field or stop it

Back
Top Bottom