Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This chick told me to listen to Norman Perry. This ***** sound just like Bryson Tiller.
This is worst than Future and Designer. Legit thought I was listening to Tiller.
With Bryson's work ethnic, he might be outta there.

question but is Scorpion Drake's worst album? i started off a pretty big fan of dudes music but i've slowly dropped off... but this album really had 0 replay value to me

question but is Scorpion Drake's worst album? i started off a pretty big fan of dudes music but i've slowly dropped off... but this album really had 0 replay value to me

Easily Views

Scorpion would’ve been better with like 5-6 songs removed, it dragged on a bit

“Slim chick, big ole **** like she Tokyo...Jetz”

:pimp: :pimp: Good to see her getting to it. Shorty is legit talented. Fine as a mug too :pimp:

Watch this ***** Magic get on the podcast tonight and talk about what he would’ve done if he wasn’t retired, but now he’s retired so he won’t do anything beside ranting on the podcast. :rolleyes

Pump faking ***

tenor.gif

Disappointed at Y’all fools really believing Dolph got offered 22 million :rofl::rofl:

**** the 22 mil!! :pimp:

Don't eem remember the last time I played anything off that.

he helps write Cardi & Kanye

I know

What i was meaning is its a shame Cardi has already blown up and saturated his style :lol:

Its like when Safaree was tryna push his music, all his **** just sounded like a dude rapping male Nicki type bars with the same flow lol

I know

What i was meaning is its a shame Cardi has already blown up and saturated his style :lol:

Its like when Safaree was tryna push his music, all his **** just sounded like a dude rapping male Nicki type bars with the same flow lol

What's really a shame is she sound better with his style anyway

Back
Top Bottom