Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Puff maybe
But he spoke on Fab b4

If Shotti got Tekashi them Murda Beats they should let him keep the $$

He barely spoke on the actual Fab situation, by dancing around it. And only after people complained because he didn't touch it.

Ds2R8S2WoAAjxkb

Why they give Kodak this jersey cut :lol:

choking them uptowns..last hole too? :smh:

SHUT UP AND ACTUALLY RELEASE THE MUSIC
AND LET IT BE AS GREAT AS HIS FIRST 3 ALBUMS

Yeah, he talk too much. His ego is crazy and he thinks he's a genius. Fool got like five baby moms, ten kids and been married multiple times. You a sucka. I'm a huge fan but shut the **** up and drop the classics. Love/Hate, Love King, 1977 and I LOVED IV Play even though most didn't. **** that Genesis **** he dropped was terrible. His last few projects been weak as hell.

Yeah, he talk too much. His ego is crazy and he thinks he's a genius. Fool got like five baby moms, ten kids and been married multiple times. You a sucka. I'm a huge fan but shut the **** up and drop the classics. Love/Hate, Love King, 1977 and I LOVED IV Play even though most didn't. **** that Genesis **** he dropped was terrible. His last few projects been weak as hell.
Son said he want’s to just talk his art and not past bull yet he trippin ?? Then you proceed to talk down on him for his situation then wonder why he keep it private lol.
& How is he not a genius for his writing ablilty?

Back
Top Bottom