Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

TMZ is reporting Nipsey Hustle was just shot up to 6 times. 3 men were shot and one is already pronounced dead. Smh wtf. You really have to move to different area codes when you make it. Sad man.

Yeah, I'm not jumping to the Dr. Sebi conspiracy thing just yet.

He's a known Crip on Crenshaw and Slauson at the Marathon store where a bunch of Crips hang out at every day.

The idea that the aforementioned isn't why he got hit, but that it's a conspiracy is too much of a leap for me to take. And **** has been hot over here for like the past month? Nah man. He bang, and is a real banger, i'on think it's a conspiracy.

Man that’s ****ed up man smh

And already coming with some other **** instead of saying we need to stop ****in killing each other.

Yeah, I'm not jumping to the Dr. Sebi conspiracy thing just yet.

He's a known Crip on Crenshaw and Slauson at the Marathon store where a bunch of Crips hang out at every day.

The idea that the aforementioned isn't why he got hit, but that it's a conspiracy is too much of a leap for me to take.

Everybody talking about that Sebi and other BS just ain't from LA. And just won't get it. They don't know about the 60s and all that come with it. **** is sick man

TMZ is reporting Nipsey Hustle was just shot up to 6 times. 3 men were shot and one is already pronounced dead. Smh wtf. You really have to move to different area codes when you make it. Sad man.
Yeah just saw this as well.
Update from LAPD

LAPD confirms to ABC’s Alex Stone they responded to Nipsey Hussle’s Marathon Clothing store at 3:20pm PT. 3 people shot. All were transported. One has died. Two are in stable condition. The suspect fled from the scene.

I don’t think after them pics Nipsey is one of the stable ones.
R.I.P Nipsey

Everybody talking about that Sebi and other BS just ain't from LA. And just won't get it. They don't know about the 60s and all that come with it. **** is sick man

It was literally a shooting in Leimert DAYS ago and that's on top of what's been happening over the past 3 weeks.

I'm not even throwing out the conspiracy of the government or whatever, but a crip getting shot and killed in this climate makes WAY more sense than the government trying to kill Nipsey Hussle.

So many false flagging lames like Tekashi be walking around untouched but a brotha like Nipsey who does alot for our community get's gunned down. This feels like it was planned and coordinated but you don't really know who sent the shooters.

Back
Top Bottom