Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I have zero problems with any of them calling out Kodak publicly. Dude is a disrespectful lil creep. Yall always talk about Game's antics overshadowing his talent yet make excuses for Kodak.

Now I will say that the original comment made by Kodak about Lauren was supposed to be private. Don't think he knew he was being recorded.

See this is what I’m saying. You think Kodak is going to listen to tank? Does he even know who he is? Tank riding a wave

Stop disrespecting the R&B god :lol: he knows exactly who tank is. To me It sounds like Tank was trying to say something without actually saying it, he mentioned a lot factors being at play and he also brought up the record label. This almost sounds like he was giving him a heads up to stop while he’s ahead.

Nah, I agree with what Big Boy said. We look away and forgive too easily. Especially with this younger generation. They do all this goofy, disrespectful ish because there's no consequences from the OGs.

BG Knocc Out and Gillie also went in on him.

I feel at least one of them should be made an example of. Too bad the streets would rather get rid of the solid dudes instead :smh:

I bet the same LBGTQ blue check mafia are laughing their *** off right now, their was practically zero outrage when he was lusting after Young M.A.

Stop disrespecting the R&B god :lol: he knows exactly who tank is. To me It sounds like Tank was trying to say something without actually saying it, he mentioned a lot factors being at play and he also brought up the record label. This almost sounds like he was giving him a heads up to stop while he’s ahead.

My thing is, in the industry all these guys are a couple of people away from sending a personal text or phone call. The whole “let me grab my phone and check someone” is lame to me

Last edited:
I'd agree if it wasn't public disrespect. You disrespect someone publicly then you get checked publicly. Simple as that.

I'd prefer someone make an example out of him without announcing your grievance first though

Damn that bass and 808

Played this 10x back to back. Hard beat and bars saying a buncha nothing = Neva lost

I'd agree if it wasn't public disrespect. You disrespect someone publicly then you get checked publicly. Simple as that.

I'd prefer someone make an example out of him without announcing your grievance first though

Hey I’m all for someone running up on Kodak and smacking the fire out of him. Just do it, don’t send threats from your phone.

Or even if that’s not you, big Sean reached out to Joe Budden personally. Daniel Cesar called Joe Budden. Let’s cut the WWE stuff

Last edited:
C5A07E5E-FD97-4273-BD0B-63DBA54B9A4B.gif

DF46B2FE-5D44-474B-8D78-118F62900AD5.gif

339770E9-28D9-464F-97BA-07D857A76AB8.gif

:rofl:

I have zero problems with any of them calling out Kodak publicly. Dude is a disrespectful lil creep. Yall always talk about Game's antics overshadowing his talent yet make excuses for Kodak.

Now I will say that the original comment made by Kodak about Lauren was supposed to be private. Don't think he knew he was being recorded.

Nobody is making excuses for Kodak Black. He's shown who he is. But on the scale of Kodak, that was a level G. All of these dudes are attention starved and clout chasing.

If they really cared they would have reached out offline. Not run to their phone so they can get attention from shade room.

He cut his own hair ?

:rofl:

He got the Jadakiss hairline

Back
Top Bottom