Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

62607626_213072299654095_7189071915184031372_n.jpg

I been rockin' with Gates music since him and Boosie dropped this. My boy who was from Baton Rouge put me on. When I was in Afghanistan back 2013 this dude claimed he knew Gates from BR and said it was well known that Gates messed with dudes after being in and out of prison.

Gates one of best song makers and rappers period but I always dude was low key moist. He got lines about wanting to smash his wife with his homies.

You vibin to the joint then hear that and you like

"what? Huh?

tenor.gif
"

Then go back to vibin.

Pimp would’ve DETESTED this era. I wouldn’t even wanna see him embarrass dudes. Them cats would be crying up a storm.

I don't see it. These young cats are not trying to hear it from the old dudes. Most of them don't even know who he is.

I gotta wonder if Buck and Lloyd were too scared to mess up their money to put 50 in his place.

That's why friendship and business don't mix. If it's just friendship, I'm sure they got no issues telling him when he crossed the line or just deading the relationship all together. But when your money is involved...

Banks was the little homey who grew up in the neighborhood who was nice. He always treated Banks as the little homey.

Yayo was supposed to be his friend. Everything changed when 50 became 50. Yayo became the little homey.

Which essentially means he has no respect.

He’s the type of BAN that would never befriend someone that would chin check his ***.

As simple as it is, thats where the majority of his habitual disrespect for them stems from.

*****’s get they **** in order when there’s potential for an *** whoopin.

And yeah, game a BAN too but, if it came down to it, i think he’d stick fif. 50 couldnt b**** game, thats why he booted him...

I watched the Jim Jones interview a few weeks ago.

It wasn't because Game couldn't be *****ed. Game was a little like 50. Game intended to cause drama from the jump, because he was never really G-Unit. He had his own team and own friends. He just intended to use 50 to get hot and get out. 50 didn't know this, and he probably knew 50 would never agree to help him if he did.

50 is vengeful and he expected loyalty. Game's bi-polar ways didn't vibe with 50's code and he took it more serious and as disrespect. A lot of Game's disrespect came from a distance, because of 50. I've always wondered if it was because he knew how serious 50 was or because he didn't know. There would have been a lot more Hot 97 incidents.

It was a lot easier for 50 to let him live because he was still eating off Game and he had to look at it as business. Plus LA politics and Dre.

I always wondered about Game. It always seemed to me like he became more active after success. Aligning himself with Jimmy Henchman for protection. He got off with that. I guess that's how you can be a blood in a house and neighborhood with crips. He does whatever wishy washy antics to survive. He does anything to fit in even if it's displaying disloyalty.

"punch banks in the face and he still wit em"... lol

what was the story on 50 punchin yo?

*sidenote* ALL of budden g-unit disses were pure GOLD...

Banks was the little homey who grew up in the neighborhood who was nice. He always treated Banks as the little homey.

Yayo was supposed to be his friend. Everything changed when 50 became 50. Yayo became the little homey.

I watched the Jim Jones interview a few weeks ago.

It wasn't because Game couldn't be *****ed. Game was a little like 50. Game intended to cause drama from the jump, because he was never really G-Unit. He had his own team and own friends. He just intended to use 50 to get hot and get out. 50 didn't know this, and he probably knew 50 would never agree to help him if he did.

50 is vengeful and he expected loyalty. Game's bi-polar ways didn't vibe with 50's code and he took it more serious and as disrespect. A lot of Game's disrespect came from a distance, because of 50. I've always wondered if it was because he knew how serious 50 was or because he didn't know. There would have been a lot more Hot 97 incidents.

It was a lot easier for 50 to let him live because he was still eating off Game and he had to look at it as business. Plus LA politics and Dre.

I always wondered about Game. It always seemed to me like he became more active after success. Aligning himself with Jimmy Henchman for protection. He got off with that. I guess that's how you can be a blood in a house and neighborhood with crips. He does whatever wishy washy antics to survive. He does anything to fit in even if it's displaying disloyalty.

Game and 50 are alike in ways but different too. All the younger LA rappers **** with Game. TDE, YG, him and Nipsey was tight. He took a lot of them on tour with him between 08 and 09 and helped them out. A lot of vets rock with too. Game might be cool with more NY rappers than 50. :lol:

Pimp was full of quotables

Pitching and catching. :rofl:

I'd like to hear him in 2019

He would be on Vlad's couch every week speaking on what's going on today. It would be cool to hear a unfiltered voice.

Funniest thing about that video to me is you can see Bun thinking "awww ****, here this ***** go again" :rofl: He probably heard Pimp rant about that like 100 times already.

Back
Top Bottom