Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

3f7e54b25d89de41fd8ff5efd8163168.jpg

They hate the legend Jeff cuz he was born in Cali but still beating those red necks at their own ****...Plus he used to do charity work with all kinds of different ppl, I’m sure they ain’t like that either

Ayy how the hell you even end up round there tho? Random af :lol:
I was staying in the 434, someone put me on to making some paper working the concession stand for a weekend. I got so much random free ****. They were giving out mad chewing tobacco too, like wtf am i gonna do with this :lol:

wavy navy pooh? I actually thought dude was you for a second. Lol

listened off the strength of the hate.

wasnt bad @ all. WAY better than the cryin, whiny s*** most of these young boys on these days.

imma keep it a buck tho. My bar so low for acceptable rap these days bc of the climate. If you rhymin without that melody s***, you good wit me. 🤷🏾‍♂️

he did wrap it up on some bull**** tho.

“Inside the matters is STILL distorted, and I’m not mad at it” :lol:. This tape got some of the best Future songs for real. ******s was ITCHIN to hate on this when it dropped in 2016. Now, everybody love it :rofl:

Put this #4 next to the 3peat. A CLASSIC project. Y’all favorite rappers don’t got 4 classics. Released in less than 2 years at that :pimp: :smokin

News or something....Top 5 Future song. Perkys callin...up there too (and birthed 6lack career). Outstanding music. Timeless :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom