Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ya’ll really be thinking these h*** got money? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

My lil dawg was looking at some chic. I said “cuzzo, you think she got more money than followers?” Fool said IDK, I just know she got money money. I said “how you know” n_ just said cause I know. I said “where’s her house? Car, business, etc?” Fool said IDK, I just know she got money. Some people so naive.

....And I see why his lil dumb 22 year old a*** be having BM drama. This fool ol lady done stabbed him up and sent him to jail like 3x. Some people just dumb

ThT **** really wild tho bc she kinda got some songs and a name

at the very least shorty could sell clothes and beauty products

It’s wild some chicks only know how to do what she’s doing tho lol

Rubi got like a million followers, she should have enough money to get back home lol
This means absolutely nothing. They purchase followers and with so many "influencers" the field is no longer as lucrative as it once was cause it's no longer a unique niche. One of my cousins has a few of these Instagram broads as friends and I've met them a few times. They have tons of followers and these *****es look good, but they don't got bread like that. They go from one simp to another. They got multiple cats tricking on them at once. These **** ain't got no business acumen. They can't even look you in the eye when they are talking to you. Do you think they are gonna be able to sell themselves to a company? Their "looks" may be enough to catch the attention of some scammer simp, but not enough for a company to give them money to promote anything noteworthy.

Last edited:
This means absolutely nothing. They purchase followers and with so many "influencers" the field is no longer as lucrative as it once was cause it's no longer a unique niche. One of my cousins has a few of these Instagram broads as friends and I've met them a few times. They have tons of followers and these *****es look good, but they don't got bread like that. They go from one simp to another. They got multiple cats tricking on them at once. These **** ain't got no business acumen. They can't even look you in the eye when they are talking to you. Do you think they are gonna be able to sell themselves to a company? Their "looks" may be enough to catch the attention of some scammer simp, but not enough for a company to give them money to promote anything noteworthy.

I said that **** in jest. I know followers dont amount to dollars. It's just funny cause she be on the gram flexin like she got it like that.

Not for nothing, the south as whole just does rap better than any other region. From wild southern states u can find a plethora of great hip hop artist & they all have their own distinct regional sound that brings u into their world.
go sit yo young *** down somewhere

Let’s be real tho bruh prolly capped her down like she was good to get her out there :lol:

No sympathy for people like that. You know there are folks out there who do that slime ball type ****.You took that leap for clout, that’s on you.

With that said, if you lying to someone on that “I’ll fly you out” **** and you end up posting that “you got played” **** online for clout/attention, you’re a cornball. No telling me different.

Back
Top Bottom