Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This Larry June x Cookin Soul tape

DeadDisastrousDevilfish-small.gif

Supreme ain't really designer though. It's streetwear with high resale value.

I’m not talking about the level of the brand. I know this. I’m talking about t-shirts and whatnot. Clothes in general. They talking about Levi’s and fruit of the loom being repackaged as Chrome hearts. That’s them for spending $600 on that type of crap

this vid too long
someone got cliffs

More of the same.

Another violatin a** white dude with a s*** ton of nerve that think he can say whatever out his mouth in reference to black people bc his wife black.

Not takin blame off dude but it’s partially his wife fault for green lighting his BS as well the dumb n_’s that support that clown bc they feel like “he can come to the cook out”

Jim Jones called people suckers for wearing that s****.... but HE HIMSELF wears it. Brands BEEN doing this. That’s why clothing gets marked down. There’s 1,000 fools who will pay full price for this stuff....

then you got the smart people who get it at a discount. Brands been doing the bait and switch. Fruit of the loom, gildan, levi’s, etc. there’s only so many ways to make a tee shirt.

Jim Jones continues to be a clown. Paying $600 for that type of s*** is straight CLOWN behavior. I’d rather pay $600 to get something custom made.

Your hate is so strong, the point went over your head

Back
Top Bottom