Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Scumbag #1
N_ wrote this to get cool points with women and it really worked....

67A89A4B-BAF5-48FE-9D47-B3B0255BBACB.jpeg

Slight relation, how/why does he have a judge show :lol:??

I ran into Dave east in the gym a couple days ago. He was doing a whole bunch of super sets including barbell bench press. I had bench that day and everything else was taken so I ask if I could work in. Dude looked me up and down, did his set and walked away lol

This sort of annoys me, because dudes will act like Covid isn't around bad enough dudes body sweat. Especially when dudes will want to share when it's not even packed.

I had one guy come up to me and was like I'm vaxed, it caught me off guard, but the way he went about it was cool.

I thought Gunna was on that show saying his cousin didn’t do it.

It’s snitching if you get on tv and say your family member didn’t commit the murder he’s been found guilty of? :lol:

Street code needs mad revisions.

We already did this

but he's telling people to call and report who did it. It's not like he just commented on his cousins character and how he didn't do it.

Not sure how people don't see that as a violation.

Same as TI. It ain't testifying against someone else, but there are levels. To get a lesser charge you'll make commercials for Crimestopper, so what else will you do? I'm sure the feds and rap police also have inside informants who just aren't part of the entourage.

Gibbs needs to stay off social media man. He used to be jokes when he was violating instagram rules on the regular but now he is becoming the joke.

Does clowning on social media get you fans?

People see him mentioned over the past two months so they're going to listen to his music?

That's why it's just exposing who you are. It's one thing to just joke and clown in general, why are you commenting on other people? There's enough **** out here to joke and comment on other than your co-workers.

Maybe if he were a comedian I can see the purpose.

Fab used to joke and clown on Twitter, but fell back when coked up Ray J took offense, so he fell back.

How has it increased his record sales?

He's still a underground artist no matter how much he goes back and forth with Ak.

I agreed with you on everything except this. I don’t think Gibbs is trying to be funny to sell records. His just participating in social media banter like everyone else. Dude is legitimately funny IMO.

Him trying to act like nobody like him can lose a fight, is ridiculous though. Anyone liable to catch hands out here. Even the best of the best. He act like he’s above taking an L. But again, he has a good sense of humor in my opinion.

(I will never support AK in any way shape or form. Dude is scum and unredeemable in my eyes)

But I don’t think Gibbs is trying to be funny to sell streams or gain fans. He definitely doesn’t care about being liked.

I agreed with you on everything except this. I don’t think Gibbs is trying to be funny to sell records. His just participating in social media banter like everyone else. Dude is legitimately funny IMO.

Him trying to act like nobody like him can lose a fight, is ridiculous though. Anyone liable to catch hands out here. Even the best of the best. He act like he’s above taking an L. But again, he has a good sense of humor in my opinion.

(I will never support AK in any way shape or form. Dude is scum and unredeemable in my eyes)

But I don’t think Gibbs is trying to be funny to sell streams or gain fans. He definitely doesn’t care about being liked.

Nah, he cares. He wouldn't go back and forth with Ak so long. He would jab and keep it moving. He cares about his reputation, why else would he respond to Gunna with no song repeating the same thing he said two years ago that people obviously don't care about.

He's going to be listening to every word at 12:01am

Nah, he cares. He wouldn't go back and forth with Ak so long. He would jab and keep it moving. He cares about his reputation, why else would he respond to Gunna with no song repeating the same thing he said two years ago that people obviously don't care about.

He's going to be listening to every word at 12:01am

I said he doesn’t care about being LIKED. There’s a difference. I’m sure he’s waiting for the diss track.

Back
Top Bottom