Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wavycrocket wavycrocket is right. The public definitely cares. Thanks to Hip Hop Daily and Trap Lore Ross etc.. They can name all the kids in a video not just the main rapper anymore. They know the whole "gang". Maybe my view is skewed since I have a teen who actually put me on to BK drill. I didn't even know it was a thing I thought they were just soundcloud rappers.

They can tell you all the neighborhood beefs and everything. O'Block historians out here and never been in the USA.

Sorta off topic but I was watching some dude on Youtube named Mike Worldwide who was going through all the ATL hoods. It was definitely interesting and a unique perspective for these kids from Iowa. Probably the same kids who troll on Playstation and Xbox all day :lol:

They will literally eat this up and it spreads like wildfire. That chick was wilding. They also building an easy case for the police that's another thing this generation doesn't realize. Being police is easy af now. Kids hand you everything.

The majority of people do not care.

The majority of people barely even care about lyrics.

You and wavycrocket wavycrocket are typing up books when nobody gives a **** about who shot who in a song. People in this thread don't even care. We don't even talk about it beyond surface level.

Do you dudes have a disconnect from reality or something? You really think dudes are reading backgrounds on reddit and watching YouTube videos researching **** to learn what they're talking about in a song?

Do y'all know the difference in most, some, majority and minority?

Because 5 people out of 1000 care does not mean people care.

Gotti joint seems like it didn’t get any promo outside of that one track he said he’d let an unknown rapper jump on.

Gonna see what’s up with him and Chainz in the morning.

Internet corny, this person can’t be more than 12 years old, idk if its cause I’m aging or what but hella **** online is lame now…social media really a disease

Back
Top Bottom