This Was A Terrible Take Bro :lol: . It Aint Uncommon At All For Rappers At All

Joe Budden
Lil B
Drake
Young Dolph

This is an even more terrible take.

First of all :lol: @ Lil B

Joe Budden???? Nobody forgot about that :lol:

The world never SAW Drake get hands and feet put him twice.

I cannot fathom your inclusion of Young Dolph on this list

I think in your head....you think people are saying Freddie Gibbs career is over...and NOBODY said that. He can go on and make 100+ albums to critical acclaim...and nobody is going to forget Jim Jones and Benny puttin him in the torture rack.

They broke in his car. That's not the same as people putting hands & feet on you though.
Ahh didnt know it was theft not robbery. Didnt remember the specifics, just remember they took that crazy amount

Something similar happened with drake too no? They stole a bag from his tour bus or something.

Ahh didnt know it was theft not robbery. Didnt remember the specifics, just remember they took that crazy amount

Something similar happened with drake too no? They stole a bag from his tour bus or something.

Yup they broke in his tour bus and took jewelry. Ain't nothing you can do about that.
My whip got broken in to years back. Luckily they just took my cologne and change.

Yup they broke in his tour bus and took jewelry. Ain't nothing you can do about that.
My whip got broken in to years back. Luckily they just took my cologne and change.
They been doing that a lot in the underground of my bldng recently. Luckily where i park is by the main entrance so its too bait for someone to target my car.

Yea even Puff's own bodyguard from back then said he was terrified of Suge. He ran from them one time in Cali. He didn't get tough until after Pac died and Suge went to jail lol

Diddy ain't a gangsta rapper and none of what y'all mentioning is on camera.
Gibbs claims to be an active gang member and tells ****** to test him. It's not the same.
Plus it's hard to compare stuff from the 90s to now.
It's hard to forget stuff with the rise of the internet, social media, and trolls.

Diddy ain't a gangsta rapper and none of what y'all mentioning is on camera.
Gibbs claims to be an active gang member and tells ****** to test him. It's not the same.
Plus it's hard to compare stuff from the 90s to now.
It's hard to forget stuff with the rise of the internet, social media, and trolls.

Bruh, we don’t think ANY of these cats is gangster. Look how they dress and look at their hair these days.

It’s all entertainment at this point. You basing all of this off subject.

I for one have always thought dudes like Common, J. Cole, or the unassuming dudes would easily whoop a lot of these dudes who see themselves as gangster.

I’ve never in my life based a dudes toughness off of how he looks. Underestimating someone based off that will get your behind handed to you.

Last edited:
Just cause there’s no footage does not means dudes ain’t got hands put on them before.

No one is invincible. This digital era of everything being documented has you guys confused

I like Gibbs music and there’s no shame in getting jumped but you keep inviting *** whoopings I can’t feel bad when folks take you up on the offer, and then moving around with your girl and a security guard like you expect dudes to show up with gloves and a ref is bonkers

Bruh, we don’t think ANY of these cats is gangster. Look how they dress and look at their hair these days.

It’s all entertainment at this point
Just cause there’s no footage does not means dudes ain’t got hands put on them before.

No one is invincible

Naw plenty of these ****** is gangstas and actually dumb enough to rap about what they do.

And we aren’t saying it didn’t happen just cause there’s no footage. But when you’ve been reportedly been victimized multiple times as a gangster rapper, your career takes a hit. Doesn’t mean he can’t still be successful. Lil Reese career and reputation completely changed after them videos of him came out. Pablo Juan with the robberies too.

Naw plenty of these ****** is gangstas and actually dumb enough to rap about what they do.

And we aren’t saying it didn’t happen just cause there’s no footage. But when you’ve been reportedly been victimized multiple times as a gangster rapper, your career takes a hit. Doesn’t mean he can’t still be successful. Lil Reese career and reputation completely changed after them videos of him came out. Pablo Juan with the robberies too.

MAJORITY of these dudes locked up for SHOOTING. Not beating up anyone.

Y’all gotta stop equating gunplay = gangsta.

Anybody could use a gun. If Gibbs shot one of them dudes y’all would be singing a different tune.

I’m a fan of a few of them dudes on that list so well aware.

So basically if Freddie Gibbs had a mugshot up there, he’d be considered gangsta? Got it

MAJORITY of these dudes locked up for SHOOTING. Not beating up anyone.

Y’all gotta stop equating gunplay = gangsta.

Anybody could use a gun. If Gibbs shot one of them dudes y’all would be singing a different tune.

I’m a fan of a few of them dudes on that list so well aware.

So basically if Freddie Gibbs had a mugshot up there, he’d be considered gangsta? Got it

I'd be saying it was justified.

Not gunna lie if a group of 10+ mfers try to jump me and I have it on me I'm upping it. Y'all can save the whole fists and walk away politics that only applies to 1 v 1's.

Once you start jumping anything goes. Also if you're out my weight class I'm not fighting you either. I'm 5'10 150 I'm skinny. If you're over 6'1 200+ we're not boxing.

Back
Top Bottom