Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean a federal gun charge for machine guns and you’re a convicted felon and you do a year or so is more than a little suspicious it’s not like local pd busted dude with a dime bag, admittedly im no lawyer but where is this history of the federal government being soo nice to criminals they have dead to rights who aren’t willing to cooperate? A black man at that?

They went through the trouble of investigating, staging a sting operation, potentially endangering federal agents to turn around and cut him a sweetheart deal because?

Maybe he didn’t snitch but I wouldn’t jaywalk around dude just to be safe.

I vividly remember him getting dropped from the label after his paperwork came out.
This was during the WSHH days. :lol:
That's prolly one of the wildest aspects of the TI snitch allegations. He legit dropped an artist for snitching. They made that public too.

I remember there was a lil era where alfamega was with Tip for like an entire summer or two until that paperwork leaked.

That's prolly one of the wildest aspects of the TI snitch allegations. He legit dropped an artist for snitching. They made that public too.

I remember there was a lil era where alfamega was with Tip for like an entire summer or two until that paperwork leaked.
Yup, he was was his muscle during that Lo beef. Dude put in work for TIP then got dropped without hesitation lol

1C851184-BB3D-4046-BE75-0C6EF5B1885B.jpeg

👌🏽

There's no such thing as a secret snitch. One way or another it'll eventually leak. Calling someone a snitch out of pure speculation is WILD. I guess that's easy to do over the internet though lol

Do you know what you're talking about?

If all snitches were public information it would defeat the purpose and their lives would be in danger.

Do you know what you're talking about?

If all snitches were public information it would defeat the purpose and their lives would be in danger.
I sure do. It doesn't sound like you do though lol

There's always paperwork. Just depends on when it's discovered. Took years for it to come out that Whitey Bulger was an FBI informant but it still came out. AL Sharpton too.

Back
Top Bottom