Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Abel Tesfaye on Creepin'

giphy - 2022-12-06T184200.190.gif

Call it what you want, if I got a chance to slide on some charges by telling on someone who is all the way dead, say less. If my family had the chance to do the same to me after I died, please don’t think twice.

I need Vlad to make sure he asks Boosie about this too :lol:
I know of a situation here, two people get charged with murder. 1 of them ends up getting killed, other 1 is arrested. The one that's alive and goes to trial pins it all on the dead guy. He beats the charge.

I'm willing to bet most people in that situation would do the same.

That Kai dude used to live at Mariah Carey’s old house in buckhead. Seen a few vids, dude is poppin. He might parlay his way into record deal off the strength of his popularity.

Shy do kinda be dolo all the time. You can kinda tell people don’t really F with him as much anymore.

Smino’s dope. Lotta talent there. Surprised he hasnt broke through.

Another vibe im able to tap into thats different from the other styles of hiphop i listen to.

Yeah this is how I feel. No one can provide any paperwork or name anyone he got sent to prison. Unless dudes got one of the two, they need to get off this dude ****.

Dudes been wanting Tip to be a snitch so bad. :lol:

We going on like 15 years after that case and _'s still can't provide nothing. Dudes that don't like him keep his name up, it's weird at this point.

Tip snitched or that was just one amazing spectacular deal. Was he already a convicted felon at that time too? Dude had all kinds of artillery.

Dre put on so many people and has helped put together so many classic albums though different eras. I love Quik but Dre is on a different level than damn near everybody. Quik has always been high on my list, his sound is timeless. Dre is just something different.

Dre put on so many people and has helped put together so many classic albums though different eras. I love Quik but Dre is on a different level than damn near everybody. Quik has always been high on my list, his sound is timeless. Dre is just something different.
Dre didn't make a lot of his beats like Quik which is why I give him the edge, no disrespect to Dre tho.

Dre didn't make a lot of his beats like Quik which is why I give him the edge, no disrespect to Dre tho.

I get that but a lot of that talk about Dre not making beats is exaggerated. None of those dudes that was under him have had the quality after leaving Dre. Being a producer is not just making a beat too. Molding a artist, putting together albums, putting certain features together. Putting Nate Dogg on this hook, getting Roger Troutman on California Love. Coaching Eazy E through recording Boyz N Tha Hood. Him and DOC molding Snoop. It's not a coincidence that all these people have been at their peak with Dre. He's different.

Back
Top Bottom