Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’ll be honest. When I first heard Sauce, I thought he was beyond trash. As someone who claims Texas as home (moved there when I was 9) and grew up on Ro, Keke, Thug, UGK etc., I couldn’t believe he was what was coming out of the H. I heard Keke song “We From Texas” and thought he had the best verse, **** had me flabbergasted :lol:

I don’t know if he changed his whole style but everything I hear from him now be straight to me.

this the only thread I really poke my head in anymore. coming closer to completing another rotation

we are blessed to still be here drawing breath, peace and happiness to all of you and yours 🤞🏽 **** is getting wicked out here please be SAFE and hold yours close to your heart

stay focused and let that light in

Today’s Discussion

Who’s Lawyer is lying:

A: Lawyer who’s client is still in Jail fighting charges.

B: Lawyer who’s Clients made statements and took pleas and immediately went on the defensive about their Clients pleas due to fear of Clients safety and wanting further business from Clients.

If you say B please provide reasons why, especially the the ATL lawyer cat who I don’t feel like scrolling back to get screen name.

Today’s Discussion

Who’s Lawyer is lying:

A: Lawyer who’s client is still in Jail fighting charges.

B: Lawyer who’s Clients made statements and took pleas and immediately went on the defensive about their Clients pleas due to fear of Clients safety and wanting further business from Clients.

If you say B please provide reasons why, especially the the ATL lawyer cat who I don’t feel like scrolling back to get screen name.

4AA2B2CC-D2FE-461C-BD1A-77B277233144.gif

I wonder if Meg sat in the mirror practicing.

She really said I wish Tory would have just killed me instead

and women are eating that up...poor poor Meg :lol:

It's people who have been paralyzed, had amputations or have had months of rehab from gun shots and she is saying that :rolleyes

It's people who have been paralyzed, had amputations or have had months of rehab from gun shots and she is saying that :rolleyes
She said that? Smh that's some grade A wildin ...

She sat in that Gail King interview and and really said she never slept with Tory. She can't even be honest about small ****.

People were up in arms defending her without seeing the evidence or facts. Tory gotta sue her, people, and outlets that slandered him.
I still ain't been convinced Tory ain't shoot her. They just suck at convincing people Tory did shoot her.

Ain't like I got any kind of stock in the lot of em. They can all not be heard from again and I'd be fine.

I still ain't been convinced Tory ain't shoot her. They just suck at convincing people Tory did shoot her.

Ain't like I got any kind of stock in the lot of em. They can all not be heard from again and I'd be fine.
The evidence coming out such as residue on him and the friend, lack of finger prints on the gun and the ones on it are likely to be female, leads me to believe that the friend was probably the true shooter, but Meg decided to blame him.

The evidence coming out such as residue on him and the friend, lack of finger prints on the gun and the ones on it are likely to be female, leads me to believe that the friend was probably the true shooter, but Meg decided to blame him.
So the friend shot her then gave the gun to Tory?

She said that? Smh that's some grade A wildin ...

Yeah. After she mentioned how Pardi is embarrassed about the whole situation. Her having her sex life revealed, etc. Said she wished Tory would’ve just killed her so she wouldn’t have to deal with the humiliation.

Pardi knew what it was and still chose up. Don’t be embarrassed now my *****.

Back
Top Bottom