Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How is this Reddit suburban rap nerd nonsense if the killer wants Drake to testify though lol

Could be him just playing into the rumors though lol. Which is still wild
196F59A0-CA32-45B4-8562-E6D924E1DAD4.jpeg

He’s also trying to get migos , Joe budden and six9 to testify 😂😂😂😂

That boy lawyer is hilarious.

In a way though I could see how all of those are linked :lol: just not how they’d help with dude killing X over a Louie bag.

This was surprisingly good

Anytime 85 south has a trap era from this era…tune in. Because DC & Carlos really (especially) REALLY know. And they make *****s comfortable. And for real relating. The Money Bag dude is a good addition, too.

Juice kept it too real. I like how he always put things in perspective, and don’t be in character. ***** tell you the good bad and the ugly.

Been watching this for a couple days, and love it. :lol: at him getting mad on the kids on PSN playing 2K, and the Wutang opening story :lol:

My normal hating self aside, how did XXX have such a tight grip on the industry so fast? He did have a few bangers but kids really wanna call him a goat in such a short span.

My normal hating self aside, how did XXX have such a tight grip on the industry so fast? He did have a few bangers but kids really wanna call him a goat in such a short span.
U know dead rappers get better promotion.

No disrespect to him or JuiceWrld but neither of them were around long enough to have made the impact that the kids swear they made.

Both artist appealed to niche audiences who felt like they articulated their emotions on wax. Lotta that **** was drug talk tho... So 🤷🏾‍♂️

These lil whiny *** emo teens was really feeling the kid. Its the drugs that really influence the generations for better or worse 😂 . 90s we was on weed liquor and beer, had us just wanting to ride do g isht, get ho*s and fornicate. These young dudes out here on pills and all kinds of wild isht. Got y'all wanting to do hood rat things, cry a little, drank a lil lean, want to kill yourself, cry some more pop something else then want to kill yourself and everyone else. Its wild out there 🤦🏾‍♂️
B9e.jpg

Related, but was listening to the Flores Brother podcast, narrated by 50 Cent.

They knew the dude Kato, that X made the tribute video and song about:

And one of them actually ended up marrying Kato’s ex wife shortly after he died, which caused a lot of tension/suspicion in their circles. I think dudes in the video even :lol:. Crazy story all around.

Last edited:

U know dead rappers get better promotion.

No disrespect to him or JuiceWrld but neither of them were around long enough to have made the impact that the kids swear they made.

Both artist appealed to niche audiences who felt like they articulated their emotions on wax. Lotta that **** was drug talk tho... So 🤷🏾‍♂️
They captured that emo audience and their music crossed over and appealed to that white audience as well. Especially XXX. He hit all angles when he announced that he watched anime and all that MMA street fighting ****. A co-worker at the time (he's one of them, rocker dudes who's in a band, etc) was excitedly telling me about XXX and would constantly play his music.

They captured that emo audience and their music crossed over and appealed to that white audience as well. Especially XXX. He hit all angles when he announced that he watched anime and all that MMA street fighting ****. A co-worker at the time (he's one of them, rocker dudes who's in a band, etc) was excitedly telling me about XXX and would constantly play his music.

Yep.

Him, Trippy Red & 6ix9ine and JuiceWRLD were using similar formulas.

Xxx def catered to a very specific demo. I do remember Kendrick rocked with his music and even promoted it which was odd to since he rarely does that.

Back
Top Bottom