Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ja Moron

Someone close to him needs to have a serious talk with him before he throws away everything he has going on.

Ja Moron

Someone close to him needs to have a serious talk with him before he throws away everything he has going on.

I hear ya but if he wants to destroy his name, opportunities, and life who are we to stop him. I say let him do what he wants to do. If he wants to SELF-DESTRUCT……..go right ahead champ. This dude has colorful highlights in his hair and lives next door to his Dad……he’s not a street *****…….never has been and never will be.

2C2F9070-8560-4235-ACC1-49ED3A136B38.jpeg

Free the Wave.

Been giving ja rule more listens in the past few years.

Listened to “dial m for murder” and his flow @ a certain point started to sound familiar. In the back of my mind, i recognized the beat from something else too.

Once i was able to remember it was a cam song, i YT’d it and dude was actually referencing ja rule @ the beginning.

Is there a backstory im missing here?

I hear ya but if he wants to destroy his name, opportunities, and life who are we to stop him. I say let him do what he wants to do. If he wants to SELF-DESTRUCT……..go right ahead champ. This dude has colorful highlights in his hair and lives next door to his Dad……he’s not a street *****…….never has been and never will be.
Sons moms put him in position to fail too, she called cat to handle a finish line worker because she felt disrespected. He’s young and the breadwinner, you protect him, not put in a position where he can lose everything, including his life.

Peak krayzie bone would be a solid 2nd tier goat if he had the solo albums behind him.

From 95-2002, man was an absolute melody genius.

Never knew it @ the time, but he pretty much was btnh’s leader fr.

Every dope btnh hook you could think of hook was all kray.

Unsung hero fasho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom