Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is lame on Mousa part and what makes it crazier is that people have said this as it relates to Tde plenty of times lol. SZA album being held up for years is a Notorious example

It’s ironic because Reason would probably be slightly better off on Dreamville lol but years ago it was reversed when Kendrick was at his peak

Yo went ghost after GSW lost to the Lakers in the playoffs…don’t think any wagers were Involved cuz folks actually wanted him back in there to face the music :lol:
Dude was way too emotional about a team he not even a real fan of. We all joking then he come in tryna internet bang. Like bruh relax. He wanted me to bet him in that series I was like nah I'm good. Dude was in his feelings tryna save face. If I'ma bet somebody it's gonna be on some cool ****. I ain't doing no emotional bets.

Then on top of that you hit ghost after your team lose?? What part of the game is that??

Last edited:
Damn that's funny. Realized I hadn't seen him post in a while. Didn't know all that happened :lol:

I don’t believe I’ve heard a Reason song before, and I’ve never heard of the Moosa dude, but why would he do a TDE artist like that when he’s one of the heads of the label? I’d think TDE would share some of the responsibility in Reason’s success or lack thereof.

Back
Top Bottom