Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think he saying she had an affair with Big Nut who I think is connected to Lucci. He lowkey saying some heavy **** in between the lines I’m not sure if he realize :lol: if this is true this is a huge conflict of interest.

This dude Trump said he heard Fanni Willis slept with YSL MONDO :rofl:

The former president. Surreal

I think he saying she had an affair with Big Nut who I think is connected to Lucci. He lowkey saying some heavy **** in between the lines I’m not sure if he realize :lol: if this is true this is a huge conflict of interest.

surprised-black.gif

I actually think Meg's career will suffer from this as well. Don't think she'll ever be as big as she was again unless she goes full pop artist.

Is this true? Thugs lawyers might as well explore this angle and see what they can find. Can spring their clients free.

I actually think Meg's career will suffer from this as well. Don't think she'll ever be as big as she was again unless she goes full pop artist.

Why would it? She appeals to women. She's already bigger than she probably normally would.

The bigger issue is her being a one dimensional artist with a ton of competition in the marketplace.

The “I hate men” and “protect black women” crowd are strong in her corner.

This is facts. The way Black women were pitted against Black men simply because of skepticism (however warranted/unwarranted said skepticism was at the time) in a story was really a sight to see. ****, they were even pitted against one another when women themselves expressed having a similar skepticism.

That group really would have us to believe that you’re against/oppressing Black women if you don’t share every one of their opinions. Which is dangerous. For any group.

Last edited:
Why would it? She appeals to women. She's already bigger than she probably normally would.

The bigger issue is her being a one dimensional artist with a ton of competition in the marketplace.
Yall must not see all the women that's NOT standing behind her lol Those "protect black women" ones are the minority and I doubt they'll support her career anyways.

Women hate other women in real life lol If women really cared about other women so much, there wouldn't be so many still caping for R. Kelly's sick *** either.

The main reason I feel that way though is because of timing. Just like you said, people were already getting tired of Meg's flow anyways so this gives them an excuse. Kinda like how 50 had good timing against Ja. On top of all that, she also seems to have a shi**y personality :lol:

When the initial verdict happened Ice from JBP did a great breakdown on how based on the charges he’s cooked without it actually being whether or not he shot her, or even was shooting at her. His charges pretty much were handling a firearm with gross negligence, having a loaded and unregistered firearm in a vehicle and shooting in her general direction. All three of those can pretty much be confirmed he did

The media and Meg tho makes it murky by continuing to straight up say he shot her. Weird **** on both sides but bro wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t tryna be greedy lol so hey
Yea I never understood how if it was just you & two women where a gun even comes into the picture. Wild irresponsible.

That’s supposed to be the #1 thing about having a gun. You don’t bring it out unless somebody is about to die.

So he should be sitting down just off that. As to whether a dime is too harsh, it is what it is once you get charged & go to trial. Which is why you always want to completely avoid all of that.

He’s an idiot all around.

Do we know if they offered him a plea deal? If so, does anyone remember how much time they were suggesting? I can’t remember reading anything about it

This dude Trump said he heard Fanni Willis slept with YSL MONDO :rofl:

The former president. Surreal

What
The
:rofl: :rofl:

Yall must not see all the women that's NOT standing behind her lol Those "protect black women" ones are the minority and I doubt they'll support her career anyways.

Women hate other women in real life lol If women really cared about other women so much, there wouldn't be so many still caping for R. Kelly's sick *** either.

The main reason I feel that way though is because of timing. Just like you said, people were already getting tired of Meg's flow anyways so this gives them an excuse. Kinda like how 50 had good timing against Ja. On top of all that, she also seems to have a shi**y personality :lol:

Have you seen the looks she's gotten the past two years?

Who's not behind her, the JT and Sexy Red types? They aren't going to make you a platinum artist and those types keep you in clubs. The crossover Lizzo and Doja's are the ones are the ones selling.

Back
Top Bottom