Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Aubrey gotta be the worst CEO in the game so he really dropped music on the same day Majid Jordan dropped?

He stepped on Wayne album too lol
1700262166552.png

I like the flute albumfor what it is, its just some extra chill put you at peace vibes plus he's staying true to running around with that flute for the last 5+ years. I dunno why people are fronting on him, he's still as sharp as ever word to his kanye and killer mike verses, he just doesn't have anything personally to draw inspiration from rap wise. From what I've seen recently he only raps when something resonates with him personally. He'll always be top 3 to me, idgaf about longevity or body of work, his verses always deliver something you can take with you. Rapping, singing, whatever. He always puts a message in there.

Personal top 5 is personal but he can’t be mentioned with the greats without a solo. Sad we never got one.

His verse on Sorry one of my favorite verses of the last ten years. I love that he put out a flute album cause money been walking around the city playing that **** for like a decade. He seems happy.

Congrats to wale for getting his props from DC for holding it down, its actually a shame that he was the biggest rapper to ever come from the DC area, VA and
Personal top 5 is personal but he can’t be mentioned with the greats without a solo. Sad we never got one.

His verse on Sorry one of my favorite verses of the last ten years. I love that he put out a flute album cause money been walking around the city playing that **** for like a decade. He seems happy.
Name your top 5 over him and I bet at least one has some holes in their approach/content or not as technically sound.

- Big Boi officially better than 3 stacks. Nobody asked for this album lol.
- Drake EP is :wow:
- Danny Brown's LP so good. Man I feel for him. So happy he's still alive.

If he settled THAT quick, I would think that’s an open call to all the wolves to make their own claims since he’s gonna pay

Back
Top Bottom